Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yusuf Wanted
Administrators nickname
Asrin Vilgeroarson
Date
May 28, 2023
Time
19:30
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/2ybkmXd

JOS1PH

Player
Player
hello Grand rp team creaw i was dancing behind the family house then that guys from my family come behind me and start searching me without telling me and i didnt realise that cause i was hearing a music irl and having a fun with dancing in the project , i guess that not fair for me cause im turkish and i couldnt read it cause it was pumping fast down , i hope you understand the situation and give me a chance cause that my first time getting banned and next time ill make sure no one going do that to me

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Try to Lie to higher admins and Deceive one more time and you will be Blacklisted!
Clear on the POV you both are talking and laughing and know about it and taking turns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom