Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spy Fujiwara

EX Leader of Vagos EN03
Player
1. Your name IRL: Swastik mohan
3.india
4.6-7 hours daily
5. SpYdE DEV#2240
6. SpYdE BadmosH
7. 32838

Additional information

1. Leader of... the Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
i want to become and leader of organization because i want to help the server to start from a good note and i would like to get the leader ship and make the server look better with me being leader. fluently i have been deputy leader of marabunta on the 1st server of English and i learned from my mistakes to be a good leader and i had lead big groups of people i have been deputy leader for multiple gangs like , bloods , families ,i know all the rules and will do the best of the best to make it the biggest and best gang in the server i have a lot of experience so i can handle things in good way and fast.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
nothing in mind maybe change few rules

Anos Pluxury

EX-vagos leader
Player
One thing EN1 and EN3 are both different things so here some rules some rp level and all are different and ya i can make ur application look much better by showing more afferts in making a new one and ya before ur leadership the server is very well good and perfect all admins all people and all are very great and kind. Wish u luck and one more things you can't change any server rule it's in the hand of pr manager curator and Pr owner so have a great RP life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom