Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved FailRP+FearRP + Provoking | 270898, 262379, 173996

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dale Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 28, 2023
Time of violation
22:41
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yTLEcSvei4

SleezyGames

Player
Player
These guys came here to provoke, I issued them demands away from my solar panel, and they ignored my demands and when they were dead they were still trying argue there was no solar panel.

Miki Goku

Player
Player
we were no where near the solar panel and u decide to give us demands to get away from it and then proceeded to RDM me and my friend this guy needs to be punished for this bro gave demands on public property as he was told by syndra who is an admin that where we were is public property

SleezyGames

Player
Player
also bro is metagaming by saying there is a god here
hate to break it to ya buddy, but metagaming doesn't exist when a god is on scene, once a god is there everything is ooc. also, the god would have to tell him they are there for him to know they were there, that being said, he told me in person after the god spoke to him, hence zero metagaming... I don't believe you understand the meaning of metagaming, and might need to read the rules again, as their is no outside knowledge gained there...

Miki Goku

Player
Player
hate to break it to ya buddy, but metagaming doesn't exist when a god is on scene, once a god is there everything is ooc. also, the god would have to tell him they are there for him to know they were there, that being said, he told me in person after the god spoke to him, hence zero metagaming... I don't believe you understand the meaning of metagaming, and might need to read the rules again, as their is no outside knowledge gained there...
Mate it’s funny u said that the god would have to tell him why would he have to tell him if he wasn’t the one that called for him that he is there even tho he wasn’t the one that called for the god I was the one that asked for the god to come so get ur facts straight fucking idiot I knew u oops guys were dumb but I didn’t know u guys were this dumb so in short he did meta game read the rules buddy u might learn something

Elson Kitamura

Player
Player
Approved

ID 262379 will receive a punishment for Provoking
ID 270898 and ID 173996 will not receive punishments as they were simply sitting there, it's also not RDM as demands were given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom