Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Baho_Alejandro
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 28, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6Yzk7PHn8ws

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
• Requesting Event POV from ID 99644 (Full Event)

You have 7 Hours to Provide the POV

RosySarkar

Player
Player
Jimmy I think This guy 99644 using some wrong think because events car going to 180 last because stock cars and this guy come and see this guy car speed going to 240 how ??????

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
• Requesting Event POV from ID 99644 (Full Event)

You have 7 Hours to Provide the POV

Here's my POV, the point where he said I "pitted" him is just Desync in GTA as on his screen I was behind him but on my screen I was next to him, I also thought he car rammed me. The point where I overtook him as he was going slower for some reason I thought he has bad driving skill in statistics (the ingame skill functions) but otherwise I don't know what the max speed limit is for any race here. All I can tell you is there is no cheating involved here. I use basic GTA on the Rockstar Launcher with no Redux or anything.
I appreciate you taking the time to look at my POV.

Edit: I think the problem is on his end, because me and my friend test drove the car inside the Car Salon and we both went over 180. So it is a problem by Baho Alejandro's end

Last edited:

Cafer Alejandro

Alejandro Family 🇹🇷
Player

Here's my POV, the point where he said I "pitted" him is just Desync in GTA as on his screen I was behind him but on my screen I was next to him, I also thought he car rammed me. The point where I overtook him as he was going slower for some reason I thought he has bad driving skill in statistics (the ingame skill functions) but otherwise I don't know what the max speed limit is for any race here. All I can tell you is there is no cheating involved here. I use basic GTA on the Rockstar Launcher with no Redux or anything.

Edit: I think the problem is on his end, because me and my friend test drove the car inside the Car Salon and we both went over 180. So it is a problem by Baho Alejandro's end
And You Pit During The Race Dude And Somehow You Grow Race Zones In Your Family I Want You To Control The PC

Cafer Alejandro

Alejandro Family 🇹🇷
Player
And This Car Isn't That Fast. Our Family Leader's Drive Skill in That Race is 3 Levels. Dude, You Have Something Speed Hack ?

Bah0 Alejandro

Player
Player

Firstly you pitted me because in your pov you touch my why you do that? When i rammed you? My driving skill is level 3 as merhaba you, can see in pov i showed static Page. Turf cars is nerfed so ita speed not same with autofair. İts not my problem because i think you use speed hack

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
And You Pit During The Race Dude And Somehow You Grow Race Zones In Your Family I Want You To Control The PC
Not on purpose, you know accidents are a thing and everyone can crash with a car, watch his pov and watch mine, my intention was never to car ram or pit him, I could've started the race as he was bugged but I was nice and waited so it would be fair.

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
Firstly you pitted me because in your pov you touch my why you do that? When i rammed you? My driving skill is level 3 as merhaba you, can see in pov i showed static Page. Turf cars is nerfed so ita speed not same with autofair. İts not my problem because i think you use speed hack
Ok think what u wanna think, you cannot accuse me for sure without evidence. Not my issue you are complaining that you lost, you car was bugged from the start and I might think it has something to do with that. All I can tell you is there is no speed hacks I don't use cheats to feel better about winning a race

Bah0 Alejandro

Player
Player
I tested the car with my friend on both of our sides it was over 180, no speed hacks stop complaining
i said you, the turf cars is nerfed. if you do same speed you use anything i have evidance because my skill level is 3 but you speeder than me it isnt evidence?

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
i said you, the turf cars is nerfed. if you do same speed you use anything i have evidance because my skill level is 3 but you speeder than me it isnt evidence?
That is not evidence, you know there are bugs in the game and that could be why you are going way slower? I dont know why I am faster and Im not gonna find an excuse for why I am faster or why you are slower, now stop complaining and wait for the admin to respond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom