Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ishaan Bhat
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
May 26, 2023
Time
12PM
Proofs
Not logging in

Ishaan U Bhat

Player
Player
Yesterday at 8:43 PM
-ID 32500
-Name: Ishaan Bhat
-Why were you banned?
1.8 It is prohibited to interact between your main account and Twink. Any transfer of property or money will lead to a PERMANENT ban on both accounts.
-How long have you been banned? Permanently
-How long will the penalty last? 9000+
-Why should we unban you?

Dear Ma'am or Sir,

I used to play very much on this Server and invested a lot of Money in Grand. That is permanently Banned now means nearly everything to me because I invested so much time on this server. I paid a lot of money and now I would lose everything like my Family and my car. I made many new friends here and had a lot of fun playing with them on this server. So I now ask for an Unban or a shortening of my Ban, I would also agree a Money wipe or something else but I really want to be a Part of the Grand RP community again. Please Admin give me the Chance to keep playing on this Server again. I apologize for breaking the Rule and I swear it will never happen again or anything that could cost me my Account! I shared my original gta5 account with my friend to play with her. My friend just transferred the in-game money to my account. She/me did not know about the general rule 1.8. I am again sorry for breaking the rule and requesting to unban my account.

Yours
Truly,
Ishaan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom