Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joe Vinacci
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 29, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8dXQkufJY1I

AntoniVanicci

Player
Player
Hello Admins,

I pulled up to this house in response to an ad - selling vehicle. I came to see the vehicle and was immediately demanded to leave, which I did. I pulled over to the sidewalk, on public grounds, and negotiated to purchase a car. after negotiations, I went back towards the alleged home owner to ask why he threatened me earlier when I was just responding to an ad. I quickly realized my vehicle was blocking his driveway, and moved it, without being asked. I then walked over to him, at which point he demanded I stop blocking his driveway, even though I was on public sidewalk, and shot me with a VERY quick 1-5 countdown. This is -

1. Powergaming - demanding I leave a PUBLIC CITY space with NO RP REASON WHATSOEVER. I even COMPLIED with his demands even though I didn't have to, but he counted so quickly I died before I could escape, another example of how this is powergaming. He did not give me an opportunity to escape his forced murder.
2. RDM - He killed me without proper RP IN CITY
3. UB - This is a completely irrational and unrealistic behavior for a RP server.

I appreciate your consideration

yung bee

Player
Player
your using discord nice self report also demands were given at the beginning of your video yet u want to sit there and provoke me after my demands were given then block my driveway when i ignored you your RP situation ended the second you walked away from the car sale so what was the need to walk up to me and harrass me, none there was no RP situation

AntoniVanicci

Player
Player
No self report - metagaming would only be if I involved them in the RP situation through discord which I DID NOT. I am allowed to sit in a Discord VC if I don't metagame, which I did not.

I also am allowed to be on the sidewalk as it is public property.

Ercan Can

Player
Player
Approved

ID 290769 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming + Provoking + Mixing
ID 89776 will receive a punishment for RDM + UB Demands​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom