Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Cheats, Mass RDM before event | No Limit Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zee_Ontwink
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 30, 2023
Time of violation
03:40
Proofs
https://streamable.com/jpfjce,https://streamable.com/r20pcl,https://streamable.com/yasqzl

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
He got punched by accident then proceeds to lock onto his own team mate and kill everyone
(full pov of entire situation)
he then finished me and my fam so we couldnt go to the event

(this happened before with sinaloa awhile back and the whole family got a warning for one person rdming)

we then went back and was hiding and somehow he has xray vision and can see through the water and perfectly somehow

another pov of another fam member getting rdmed outside

Last edited:

Dora_

Player
Player
He got punched by accident then proceeds to lock onto his own team mate and kill everyone

(this happened before with sinaloa awhile back and the whole family got a warning for one person rdming)

we then went back and was hiding and somehow he has xray vision and can see through the water and perfectly somehow

i was also going for informal and saw a demon dead there so i just gave him a rev and this guy comes and shoots me too before the event.

Spedicus Marvin

Player
Player

Cheats? I didn't accidentally lock on to anyone my plan was to kill all of you for coming and provoking us before the event. At the first video you posted you showed us 30 seconds after provoking us already you kept coming up to us and punching us for no reason. You guys provoke us always before events and it needs to stop. As far as me "cheating" shooting you through water in informal I never entered informal. Requesting that the reviewing admin requests them to provide full pov of this situation as they were provoking us before the event and kept vdming/punching us

Spedicus Marvin

Player
Player
Admins please look at the first video he is aiming at us after already punching us over and over, they need to be warned for provoking families before events as we are not the first family they provoke before the event

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
Cheats? I didn't accidentally lock on to anyone my plan was to kill all of you for coming and provoking us before the event. At the first video you posted you showed us 30 seconds after provoking us already you kept coming up to us and punching us for no reason. You guys provoke us always before events and it needs to stop. As far as me "cheating" shooting you through water in informal I never entered informal. Requesting that the reviewing admin requests them to provide full pov of this situation as they were provoking us before the event and kept vdming/punching us
I have full POV dont try and decieve admins saying we was provoking

Spedicus Marvin

Player
Player
Thanks for this video so for the admin reviewing you can clearly see this player running over to us to mess with us, they do a count down in their discord "3 2 1 shoot the guy with his tommy out" to plan to try to get his lmg, they then proceed to punch him then they start saying smoking kills to him in non rp which is an ooc insult they then hit another member before i go and kill them all for provoking please look into this provoking admins

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
Thanks for this video so for the admin reviewing you can clearly see this player running over to us to mess with us, they do a count down in their discord "3 2 1 shoot the guy with his tommy out" to plan to try to get his lmg, they then proceed to punch him then they start saying smoking kills to him in non rp which is an ooc insult they then hit another member before i go and kill them all for provoking please look into this provoking admins
they said it as a joke they didnt shoot you did they?, how is saying smoking kills a OOC insult :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: also the punch off 1 person wasn't intentional, let the admins decide :)

Last edited:

Spedicus Marvin

Player
Player
Cheater for killing your family for provoking us, again the clips of me in event weren't me i never entered the event. If admins think im cheating I'm sure they will pc check me and find out.

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
Cheater for killing your family for provoking us, again the clips of me in event weren't me i never entered the event. If admins think im cheating I'm sure they will pc check me and find out.
i have your 3 appeals from en2 and your video cheating wearing same mask and your id on en2 and higher admins will figure your ip and u will be banned by couple of days toxic

Last edited:

Empty Venom

Player
Player
If they provoke You may report them, killing them is called RDM

Quite sus killing x persons in open field do easy
Vid with clear/no water as well is quite obviius

Tiny sykes

2 Bravo 16
Player
150222 calling me the N word as you can hear in the POV

he said this at 01:20 in the pov "Whos this stupid little ******" while checking the info on my hellcat

in addition to this my en2 id is 17484 ive never been accused of cheating lol

Last edited:

JimmyBob

Player
Player
Admins please look at the first video he is aiming at us after already punching us over and over, they need to be warned for provoking families before events as we are not the first family they provoke before the event
Dont forget they wanted to rdm and double rev the guy for his lmg

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
150222 calling me the N word as you can hear in the POV

he said this at 01:20 in the pov "Whos this stupid little ******" while checking the info on my hellcat

in addition to this my en2 id is 17484 ive never been accused of cheating lol
nice try amigo its ooc platform and its discord so we can say whatever we want there :D go learn the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom