Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alpha karthik
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 29, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pnAKlUaZ43A

SleezyGames

Player
Player
you were near an active gunfight scenario, someone killed my fam leader in the street, i climb over the wall and the first person i saw was red guy, and you aswell, I shot you because you were running away, I did not mean to rdm. you shouldn't be near an active gunfight if you don't want to accidently be shot...

I believe this is a self report for fearRP as you went closer to the gunfight with ZERO weapons... No human in their right mind would do this.

BeePop Titan

Player
Player
you were near an active gunfight scenario, someone killed my fam leader in the street, i climb over the wall and the first person i saw was red guy, and you aswell, I shot you because you were running away, I did not mean to rdm. you shouldn't be near an active gunfight if you don't want to accidently be shot...

I believe this is a self report for fearRP as you went closer to the gunfight with ZERO weapons... No human in their right mind would do this.
Bro u just literally came there with ur car,asked if he want to buy the car and you didn't give him any demand and started shooting
Nice deceiving admins gg bro

Alpha Karthik

Player
Player
gg

Last edited:

SleezyGames

Player
Player
Are you speaking about the lamborghini in beginning of karthiks pov? that was not me LOL
I also want to add, If you ask smack rose, i shot him while running at me, then apologized quickly. I thought he was also shooting at my family.

SleezyGames

Player
Player
I posted on you and not 169652
your friend said I pulled up and tried to sell him my car and killed him, that was not me that was 169652, seems like he is the one deceiving admins, where do you ever see me INTENTIONALLY kill you, or give ANYONE demands? I went into an active gunfight scenario, that you were walking around in, and shot you believing you were killing my family.

I am done arguing, the admins will do their job as it should be done, and I am 100% positive I was not in any way trying to "Deceive admins"

Alpha Karthik

Player
Player
You know who is cheating the admin in this,either by you or stranger 169652 but I have not included his id in this forum, I don't know where you got his id from, if you have pov, send it. This will let the admin know who is cheating. u got it.and dont try to change the topic.

SleezyGames

Player
Player

My long povs audio was corrupt, so this is the only pov I have to defend myself i guess... but as i said, I climb over the wall, and shot at you and the red guy, after seeing my leader dead on the ground, and as I said, I didnt mean to rdm you, you were fleeing from an active gunfight and i didnt know if you were a threat...

BeePop Titan

Player
Player

My long povs audio was corrupt, so this is the only pov I have to defend myself i guess... but as i said, I climb over the wall, and shot at you and the red guy, after seeing my leader dead on the ground, and as I said, I didnt mean to rdm you, you were fleeing from an active gunfight and i didnt know if you were a threat...
Bro u could really use ur sense if a guy is fleeing away from a gun fight scene how can he be a threat. In the bodycam u can clearly see that he wasn't holding a gun and he didn't even fire a bullet at you because he didn't had a gun at the whole time. If this was a red zone or a purge night then there was no problem for u killing him but for ur bad it's not

BeePop Titan

Player
Player
your friend said I pulled up and tried to sell him my car and killed him, that was not me that was 169652, seems like he is the one deceiving admins, where do you ever see me INTENTIONALLY kill you, or give ANYONE demands? I went into an active gunfight scenario, that you were walking around in, and shot you believing you were killing my family.

I am done arguing, the admins will do their job as it should be done, and I am 100% positive I was not in any way trying to "Deceive admins"
My bad I take my words back cause I was just confused by the two povs i truly do an apologize for my misconceptions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom