Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoriko Ozzz
Administrators nickname
NULL
Date
May 30, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
null

Zoriko

GOD OF DECEIT
Player
Dear Grand RP Support Team,

I am writing to seek assistance with my Grand RP account. Unfortunately, I have lost my 2FA Google Authenticator code, which is preventing me from logging in. Additionally, I am unable to initiate account recovery through my registered email.
I kindly request your guidance and support in regaining access to my account.
I am willing to provide any necessary verification information to confirm my ownership of the account. Please advise on the next steps for account recovery.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I appreciate your assistance.
Please let me know if I'm submitting the application in the wrong section and where to submit it
Sincerely,
Zoriko Ozzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom