Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Provoking + VDM + FailRp | 19923 - 19920 - 175712

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nounou Opps
Suspect ID
19923 - 19920 - 1757
Date of violation
May 30, 2023
Time of violation
14:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/R9YmGFMvylw

Nounou Pluxury

Dead
Player
IDs 19923 and 19920 start provoking our family without reason i don't even know who they are its my first time to see them,
i thought that they want to join the family in the beginning but i saw that they were just here to provoke, We gave them demands to leave and they kept provok and they started to VDM us, My family members killed 19920 and he started using RP chat while he is unconscious which is fail rp (
) and we gave demands to his friend to leave but he kept VDM trying to patch up his friend and when he couldn't he VDM again (
)
-
ID 175712 he just VDM on purpose ( https://youtu.be/iLzieZ2_H7A )

Last edited:

asova

Player
Player
IDs 19923 and 19920 start provoking our family without reason i don't even know who they are its my first time to see them,
i thought that they want to join the family in the beginning but i saw that they were just here to provoke, We gave them demands to leave and they kept provok and they started to VDM us, My family members killed 19920 and he started using RP chat while he is unconscious which is fail rp (
) and we gave demands to his friend to leave but he kept VDM trying to patch up his friend and when he couldn't he VDM again (
)
-
ID 175712 he just VDM on purpose ( https://youtu.be/iLzieZ2_H7A )
How am i provoking in this clip ? i drive up to your drive way and ask to join the family. You then pull out guns and start aiming at me telling me to leave. At this point there was no where to escape/leave because you were behind me and everyone else was infront so my only way to get out would be to hit someone. you can see this at about 13 seconds into the clip where the person is saying that " you have 5 seconds to leave ". I am 19920 by the way in the red car.

asova

Player
Player
Also when i hit the person at about 20 seconds in you can see im downed so my car drove into him while i was dead. In this clip i didnt vdm neither did i provoke so all of your points about me ( 19920 ) are invalid.

Nounou Pluxury

Dead
Player
How am i provoking in this clip ? i drive up to your drive way and ask to join the family. You then pull out guns and start aiming at me telling me to leave. At this point there was no where to escape/leave because you were behind me and everyone else was infront so my only way to get out would be to hit someone. you can see this at about 13 seconds into the clip where the person is saying that " you have 5 seconds to leave ". I am 19920 by the way in the red car.
okay i need you to watch the 3 videos in my report u will see that ur friend who was driving the chiron kept VDM and Provoke in the first video and when you got killed cuz the 5 seconeds have finished and u didn't leave or even hit someone and left you started to vdm and didn't try to escape do u think that im dumb xD ? so that why u got killed and ur ID is in my report cuz you VDM us and fail RP i mean u were using RP chat while unconscious and over all me and you knows that you don't want to join the family cuz i walked toward ur friend to try to talk to him asking you wantt o join the family i would invite both of you but the VDM started so i dont care about you or your friend we wont let you in after doing this !

Bradley Opps

OPPS ON TOP
Player
Admin please check my most recent forum as well with this one. Multiple id #s were reported here that I reported for a separate occasion. This is what the oops deal with is multiple players who constantly torment us.

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 19923 will recieve a punishment for FearRP
ID 19920 will recieve a punishment for FailRP​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom