Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arjun Titan
Administrators nickname
Jefe Dejefes
Date
May 30, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/19OwDYa.png

Arjun Titan

Player
Player
Respected Admins,

This is Arjun Titan
I got banned for gen rule 1.8 (for taking level 3 backpack).

First of all i never break any rules after i left sanz family you can check my logs. After i created a family named Royal Titans.

My first ban due to installing illegal redux
When I asked them if there was a solution because I was experiencing crashes, they advised me to install Redux because they were also using it. However, when they sent me redux i installed and I had been banned, After they removed that redux from their systems.

my second ban for gen 1.1/1.4 Approved - Unban Appeal under Rule (1.1/1.4) | Alex Pluxury
i got banned for the reason that i did marraige for my 1st and 2nd account this was told me by sanz

first of all who is sanz?
he is a media partner and leader of unofficial family. he doing rulebreaks and encouraging people to this rule breaks.
rule breaks done by sanz?
1. Doing marraige for his first and second account.
2. when buying businesses These family members and leader are going to exchange worth 100 million with strawberry to purchase businesses at a discount.
sanz when buying electric station he exchanged 100mil with jonny don with a single strawberry. 14632 took 100mil from 39158 with single strawberry.
Here, I want to clarify that the Sanz family consistently violates the rules, and that is why I have been banned. After leaving the Sanz family, I have never received a ban.
now i got ban for level 3 back pack.

As you can see from the logs, I also borrowed a backpack from one of the members of the Sanz family named Stelix Escanor (91557). Sanz had previously advised me to sell some of his stuff on the black market, so I usually dont have backpack in any account he gave that idea to use one backpack in both accounts so i followed that.
Note:
I never encouraging any people to do rule breaks even they are my fam members or other family members i have never break or told this to this rule breaks to some one like him

After i left sanz family on september 15 2022. And i created a new family from that time onwards i never do any mistakes and i never encouraged someone to do that.
Even if some doing rulebreaks i will warn them not to break that.

Finally, I want to assure you that I made no mistakes; rather, they were unintentional. I am new to the city and have no idea what a vdm, rdm, jail, or anything else is. I have never played GTA 5 or other rp games; instead, I went straight to Grand RP because I enjoyed playing it. I simply broke all the rules while listening to the Sanz Family ans his leader.

i also got ban for gen rule 1.1/1.4on 03-09-22. this is also done by listening to sanz(14631) words. and i got unbanned my main account with a account wipe with 30 to 35mil.
I joined this project in April and kept playing the game, but I was unaware that there were any rules. After receiving a ban for general rule 1.1 and 1.4, I learned that there were rules, and I agree that I made a mistake that included even taking one thing into account. In any case, I respect your decision.

Thank you.

Rima Sanz

Queen
Player
Im responding to this Forum Because he mentioned me.
Btw Nice Madeup Story By Mr. Arjun Titan, U have a Bright Future try in Script Writing.
dude....who said u only banned for taking backpack?? check the proofs submitted....u twinked many times....u took vests ammo a lots of stufff...not only these even u took lots of family amory, repair kits, fuel canisters etc etc so its considered as stealing from warehouse aswell.

and you mentioned that i told you to marry ur both accounts?? dude i didnt even published my video how get influenced by me?? u hacked my pc or what??

Even u mentioned i encouraging you to do rule breaks?? wow what a cover drive....ok if in that case...what happend to your brain?? it wont work?? u dont know rules?? are you a small baby to do what ever i say?? if u still believe that sanz and sanz family does rule breaks go and do a background search on forums.

Who said i take 100m with strawberry??? For your kind information 1 took loan of some amount for electric station from johny don with exchange of a marshmallow mask (Market value of marshmallow around 100-125m) ...dont give false statements here and dont even try to waste time of admins.

Dear Admins you know every thing...you can watch the forums complaints on sanz family if u have time for this misleading report.

Arjun Titan

Player
Player
Im responding to this Forum Because he mentioned me.
Btw Nice Madeup Story By Mr. Arjun Titan, U have a Bright Future try in Script Writing.
dude....who said u only banned for taking backpack?? check the proofs submitted....u twinked many times....u took vests ammo a lots of stufff...not only these even u took lots of family amory, repair kits, fuel canisters etc etc so its considered as stealing from warehouse aswell.

and you mentioned that i told you to marry ur both accounts?? dude i didnt even published my video how get influenced by me?? u hacked my pc or what??

Even u mentioned i encouraging you to do rule breaks?? wow what a cover drive....ok if in that case...what happend to your brain?? it wont work?? u dont know rules?? are you a small baby to do what ever i say?? if u still believe that sanz and sanz family does rule breaks go and do a background search on forums.

Who said i take 100m with strawberry??? For your kind information 1 took loan of some amount for electric station from johny don with exchange of a marshmallow mask (Market value of marshmallow around 100-125m) ...dont give false statements here and dont even try to waste time of admins.

Dear Admins you know every thing...you can watch the forums complaints on sanz family if u have time for this misleading report.
Hey buddy stop sending comments here first of all stop deceiving admins ok
Every logs checked by them when I asked admin he said i was banned for level 3 back pack i don't wanna lie like you
And stop telling that i take guns and ammos and vest all that shit i used for your family events stop messing with me.
And try to send statement with proofs don't think you are God and send fake statements.

If you took a loan they why u getting fear bro let them review everylogs i am gonna send another forum with all proofs for that wait for some time

Bheemla Nayak

Player
Player
Hi bro, First things first I SAY AGE NO MATTER, 123 teja gadi rate free, hero Honda splender twist anna thunder, after reading this forum I say give me admin & I take the decision, this is not good to be good cause it's not good, why is everyone doing this when it's not good to be good? When you see something like this which is not good to be good, why do you even read it? Don't you have any work? I just want to know age is no matter or matter? Cause my friend living legend Enosh Nani once said 'I say age no matter', just give me a clarification, does age matter or no matter in this RP? Why is everyone playing this is older than my friend Tenja Garlie? I need to know the answer. I'll say one last thing NI KANTI CHUPULOKI NA PRANAM CHERINDHE EM MAYA CHESAVE? NI VENDI VENNELOKI NA GUNDE JARINDHE EM MANTRAM ESAVE? "JAI BALAYYA".
Btw if you are still reading this, just go do some work man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom