Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tyze Babis
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 16, 2022
Time of violation
14:14
Proofs
https://streamable.com/8lfvw2

Khabib Time

Player
Player
What cheats lol have you guys never seen a cheater this dude is definitely not cheating if he was both of those guys would have been dead

Alev

Player
Player
What cheats lol have you guys never seen a cheater this dude is definitely not cheating if he was both of those guys would have been dead
We think that there may be cheating, we know that the person used cheating before, as per the rules, he wanted pov, friend.

Reactions: Lyn

Tiga

Player
Player
What a joke. If people gonna start requesting POV for every time they get 2 shot, this forum would be overloaded.

Alev

Player
Player
What a joke. If people gonna start requesting POV for every time they get 2 shot, this forum would be overloaded.
I guess it doesn't mean anything to you when I say I know the person has used cheats before?

Reactions: Lyn

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Pending ID 90114’s POV of this Red Circle Event.​

• They have 12 hours to respond.​

Tezo

Player
Player

Greetings God

I started my bodycam before I entered the event ( red circle ). After we killed 2 guys my pc got crashed. This is the reason why the pov is not saved because of the crash. I got the prove of the crash log.

I want to prove that I am not cheating. I am even willing to show you guys my system and logs on my pc so u guys can confirm it.

And by the way these guys are from my ex family. They are having something against me since I left their family. You can hear on the video that they are meta gaming, giving eachother info talking turkish in the e-mail.

With kind regards Tezo

Alev

Player
Player

Greetings God

I started my bodycam before I entered the event ( red circle ). After we killed 2 guys my pc got crashed. This is the reason why the pov is not saved because of the crash. I got the prove of the crash log.

I want to prove that I am not cheating. I am even willing to show you guys my system and logs on my pc so u guys can confirm it.

And by the way these guys are from my ex family. They are having something against me since I left their family. You can hear on the video that they are meta gaming, giving eachother info talking turkish in the e-mail.

With kind regards Tezo

He says he crashed after hitting 2 people but from my point of view the person's outfit and id are visible.
POV: Grand Theft Auto V 2022.01.16 - 17.15.33.04.DVR_Trim
If you watch the video in the subject, he gets behind the red car in 36 seconds and then goes out and hits again, so he doesn't crash.
Then his friend from the left makes the last shot. The person has not crashed and is lying and using cheats.

Last edited:

Wolve Akin

Player
Player
he said ''after we killed 2 people '' so let the gods do their job, I know you guys love him so much and will try hard..

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator

Greetings God

With kind regards Tezo

How to View Windows 10 Crash Logs and Error Logs (For 2022)
Use this Method To Provide Screen Shot of Windows Crash Logs.

you Have 8 Hours to Provide it.​

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • The Crash logs is valid, you where shot by 2 different Players, there are no cheats.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom