Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved General Rules 6.22 & Twinking | 158006 & 148869

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Divs Blu
Suspect ID
158006 & 148869
Date of violation
May 31, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/1NcQvi7

Divs

Player
Player
IDs 158006 and 148869 belong to the same person. A few months ago he turned against us, left our family, and joined our enemy family

Recently, I've been going through all my family logs for reviewing suspicious activities that had taken place without our notice.
And there we go, we found that this person:
  • Was stealing many various items from the warehouse. We thought he was accessing the family warehouse to distribute guns and ammo for family events but instead, he stole various other valuable items from the warehouse without our notice.
  • Not only this, but he also did twinking. He used our family vehicle trunk spaces to transfer various items from his main account to the other account which you can clearly see in the submitted proofs.

Rule Breaks did by this person:
  1. Has been stealing various items from the family warehouse which comes under General Rules 6.22 violation.
  2. Has used the family vehicle trunk spaces to interact between his 2 accounts which comes under General Rules 1.8 violation.

Previously, his main account got banned for doing the biggest scam ever in the server's history and this forum complaint has the most views on the government website. ( Approved - Scam | 148869 / 172971 )

I request you to kindly go through all the forum complaints filed against him, as his track record is full of various rule breaks, and in my opinion, he doesn't deserve any more chances to continue in this esteemed roleplay server.

Logs of ID 158006:

Logs of ID 148869:

Screenshot of items put from ID 158006:

Screenshot of items taken from ID 148869:

Other screenshots of twinking:

I request the admins to kindly go through all the proofs that I have submitted and take necessary action against the suspect as soon as possible. Thank you.

Chinna Twist

Iam a Botu
Player
my first account got ban for gen 1.3 it being more than a year
i am using only one account from last one year

Harvey Spector

Player
Player
Accepted

ID 158006 will get punished for GR 1.8

ID 148869 already banned for GR 1.3

Status