Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dabzi ponch
Administrators nickname
Arthur Mack
Date
Jan 10, 2022
Time
04:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/myT5eENC4cA

Dabzi ilya

Player
Player
I'm really sorry for breaking this rule and I'm sorry for taking weapons and armors from warehouse . its my first time to play rp, and my first time to join gang I was watching streamer zack ponch and I wanted to join to have fun. not to break rules. there is misunderstanding and I wish you give me a chance to fix my mistake, I misunderstand the rule for using them and I would like to take everything I took to the leader. I have not use any of them.

rule 6.3 says It is forbidden to empty the warehouse of the organization for personal purposes.
to be honest the admin Arthur Mack looked in the car trunk and I think he thought all the weapons and ammunition that I have inside from the warehouse but actually he is wrong. I have been going to the leftover to take weapons parts and so much ammunitions and I have made a lot of guns in weapon factory. I always store my guns in my car that dose not mean the amount of weapons he saw in my car from the warehouse of the gang.

Furthermore. it was my first week in the gang and the guns I took I use them for events or ghetto fights with the members, I'm not taking weapon to sell it or give it to someone else or use any for my own purposes.

i wish you accept my apology. my fault when i trusted member of the gang when I asked if its fine to take guns and he said yes without limits.
but i will retune back everything even if the leader wants more. and if you don't trust me you can wipe all the weapons from my car.

since i started play grand rp i have never thought to break any rule. i just like to play with my friends and my ponch family i spend so many hours having fun and making scenarios with them. i really missing this since i got the ban. i really wish to get another chance and i promise to not do this again.

i realy don't deserve this ban please accept my apology.
Thank you.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
only way is to wipe the storage space where you stored all those things after you took it from warehouse and money, you agree for the wipe?​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom