Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

robin dior

Player
Player
Organization: ng
Name: robin dior
Nationality: Dutch
Place of Birth: Amsterdam
Sexuality: straight
Eye color: brown
Hair color: brown
Tattoos: nun
Strengths: math and leadership
Weakness: reading

life story: 100+
after being born in Amsterdam my mother and father abuse me because they were always high and drunk. so i needed do start working at a young age. because of that i had a long life of crime after me. im trying to be an beter person but my Habets is still in the crime seen. i have been in gov and i needed to hold my self back from any illegal actions. after i got fired i joined ng for a few days because my sister died in Amsterdam. that got me mast up so im going to my crime life again. i joined bloods families. after a few prison sentence's i decided to get my life straight again so i joined ems. after being fired for being tu rude i have been unimploid for a year. i saw a ad for the applications for ng so i decided to join.

Career Story: 100+
after being accepted in ng im going to work hard to get my life straight again and i also know that it is a shock to a life is your got put in prison so i wanna get people to set free but they still need to do something to learn from it. if it is a low amount than they wont learn as much but if its a high amount than it is a batter lesson go have. so i wanna protect ng and help civilians to forget about prison even tho it will be corruption i will save a few lives for bother or for worse but i hope for beter.

Words Outcomes:
1- Robin will do anything with his close friends & Family, Aiding them in escaping out of custody, to doing illegal activities with them. (Dark Net Function Will be used when aiding in escapes)
2- Robin can search and destroy any body cams He finds on an individual (/try, Maximum of 2 Times.)
3-Robin can accept Bribes off him 10-15s in his custody for their freedom. ($100.000 Maximum)
4-Robin can Confiscate Illegal items off His 10-15s after an active shootout and can keep the illegal items and reuse them while on duty.
5- Robin may keep illegal Guns and illegal amounts of ammo in his vehicles, and He may use them while on duty.
6-Robin may visit black market to sell illegal items he gets while on duty, or he may buy illegal items off the black-market (No Organizational Gear/Weaponry Will be sold on Black market)
7- Robin can sell classified missions that belongs to any organization Max 100k.
8- Robin can do any kind of crimes alone/ with his friends/ or with his family members.(Cant Go Against Leos)
9-Robin can drive in the way he likes and as fast as he wants (without NON-RP driving)

Alfie Dior

EN3 NG General | Ex NG General | Dior Inc. Leader
Player
Approved
Remember you can still be punished IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom