Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Prodigy lassedra
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 31, 2023
Time of violation
23:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/jfvD9LviM60

ali2014

Player
Player
We chatted on Discord about trade houses. When I sold him the house and we were going to buy the house from him, he got away and did not sell me the house. my problem i can't speaking enlish. all about scamming in POV

Menace1337

Player
Player
Dude, I never agreed to any sort of a deal. You called me and told me to come to your house. To the admin reviewing, he quit the server and was giving away his stuff for state value. Idek why you are trying to frame it, show me one SS or a POV where I agreed to any sort of deal.

Rossi Vuitton

Player
Player
Dude, I never agreed to any sort of a deal. You called me and told me to come to your house. To the admin reviewing, he quit the server and was giving away his stuff for state value. Idek why you are trying to frame it, show me one SS or a POV where I agreed to any sort of deal.
Bro in this POV, you are asking “did you check my house out”, (time stamp 2:45) If he is giving his house just because he is leaving the server, then why did you ask such a question?

AntoniVanicci

Player
Player
I am not at all involved in this situation - but Menace1337 is clearly a scammer and should be perma hardware banned from the city. I don't know either player personally, but it is CLEAR that he is scamming.

1. He said Sell house(S) for state value(S)
2. He asked if he saw his house for the trade
3. He CLEARLY agreed to trade + $20M in DC, and then in POV there was NO discussion of quitting and gifting the house

Menace1337 this is disgusting. Scammers and Liars are the two worst people in the city, and you my friend are both. I hope the gods ban you, and give our victim his home back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom