Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erkan Ug

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Erkan Erkin
2. Your age : 33
3. Time zone : GMT‎+2
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hour
5. Your Discord : uG#9421
6. Your Nickname : Erkan Ug
7. Your ID 8946
My Experiences:
BLoods: Leader
Marabunta Deputy
Families Deputy

Leader of ... (Bloods)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I have always liked gangs more than legal orgs and i feel like in gangs im more confident and have more fun and that makes me belive this is a great chance for me to achieve my goal as becoming a gang leader.

- I am very chill in situations where other people can get stresseed out or mad. I will make sure everyone that is playing with me has a fun experience.

- I am always high comand and leader of bloods or deputy in gangs i join and people in the city trust me to lead their events and make sure we win. I have gained alot of experience on leading events. I belive thats important to know when leading a gang.

- I have the leadership capacity and that's why I will manage illegal organizations well cuz i was leader other games.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- Me and my members will make sure that vagos becomes the most recognized gang by making the ghetto yellow (Graffiti) and making sure people are active when it comes to ghetto clapping and robbing.

- I will not recruit anyone in my gang that doesnt rp properly so making sure everyone knows rules before they join is a priority.

- I will recruit the best ones I know to the Turf team and I will do my best to get as many turfs as possible and put up a good fight against the other gangs.

- The gang side of rp has begun to turn boring for alot of people beacuse its same thing everyday. I have already planned out ways of doing hostage situations in completly different ways to improve the rp and take it to a new level .

- At the moment the legal orgs are becoming very strong so i will make sure that my gang gets the numbers needed to be on top and i will also do 1 gunstore, atleast 1 24/7 and 2 fz raids everyday without excuses.

- I have seen from past experience that leaders/hcs dont give their members enough bonuses. I will make sure to give bonus after every event/situation so everyone that puts in work in my gang gets rewarded as they should. Bonuses make people more motivated to come to events beacuse it gives a good feeling of a strong and caring community that shares the money they get and make sure everyone is equal and happy :)

Im will back to bloods :)

Hemanth Pluxury

Player
Player
Please contact me, on Discord for details of the interview time
Failure to contact me to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom