Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
yousuf maliik
Administrators nickname
lebron pluxury
Date
Jun 2, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs

Yous Macher

Player
Player
so today when i came online i saw that i am blacklisted for helping cheaters so i want to start with explaining who from my team got banned and why i invited them to the team

travis got banned for cheats but he got 100% on a german server and he was turfing long time ago together with sussan macher so i taught he is clean as hes turfing for so long and if i check turf results sometimes he making much dammage but not all the time and so i taught hes clean but then he got banned for a old pov

chapo demon got banned but he got 3x 100% on this server so how can i know that hes cheating

jamal got banned for pending pc check first and then his banned changed to perma ban but jamal never plays on english servers so how can he know he get banned for peding pc check

for the rest if any cheater in my turf team i i didnt know that they were cheating and belive me or not i tried to be very carefull almost evry time i invite new turfer i ask to admin senpai or to habib if they can check if he got anny ban before and i am sorry if i ruined anyones fun in this server and i want a last chance to play on this server again with my frinds i never disrespected any admin in this server and i helped a lot of beginners to get experience in gangs and i helped a lot of ex leader to complete there term succesfully so i just want a last chance to play on this server again with my frinds and have fun

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected.
1) I have a proof of you inviting 5 cheaters+ helping them in different gangs on purpose in order to ruin experience for players on our server. 2 people were invited by you from german server which were banned, 1 person who cheated and I have proof of pc checker saying this, 1 person who was cheating and never made complaint and left server. And another person who you knew was cheating and you were playing in one gang with him.
2) Furthermore I have evidence of you talking to the person 67585 during his pc check and after 15 minutes when he was found of having cheats you left deputy leader in order to avoid getting caught. Again proofs my point of you knowing that he cheated.
3) I also have a proof trying to deceive higher up administration in official discord at first and telling me that I never invited this person and then after me telling you that I have “logs” you said that you did invite him.
4) Also you were banned before for 1.8 general rule,general rule 6.17, and one ban for thread. Also found ban for 4.1
No matter for who you make complaint your ban is well deserved and explanation was given to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom