Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaa Flower

Player
Player
Information
1. Rudra singh
2. 16
3. IST
4. 3-7hrs
5. Dan Bulgaria#8667
6. Harvey Bulock
7. 1710
  1. Leader of Marabunta: I am interested in taking on the role of a leader within Marabunta gang. I believe that my skills, dedication, and passion make me well-suited for this position. Here are five reasons why I aspire to be a leader in this specific organization:
a. Alignment with the Gang's Values: Marabunta gang represents a set of values and principles that strongly resonate with me. The commitment to loyalty, camaraderie, and mutual support aligns with my own beliefs. By becoming a leader in Marabunta, I can contribute to upholding these values and fostering a cohesive and dedicated gang.

b. Personal Investment and Involvement: I have invested significant time and effort in Marabunta, actively participating in gang activities, and building connections with fellow members. Becoming a leader would allow me to further immerse myself in the gang's RP world and contribute to its growth and success. I am deeply invested in the gang's progress and believe that my leadership can positively impact its direction.

c. Experience and Expertise: Throughout my RP journey, I have acquired valuable experience and developed a strong understanding of the intricacies of role-playing dynamics. I have honed my leadership skills in previous contexts and can bring that expertise to Marabunta. By leveraging my experience, I can guide and support gang members in their RP endeavors, enhancing the overall RP level within the organization.

d. Nurturing an Inclusive Community: I am passionate about fostering an inclusive and supportive community within Marabunta. As a leader, I will prioritize creating an environment where every member feels valued, respected, and encouraged to contribute. By promoting collaboration, active communication, and embracing diversity, I aim to improve the RP experience and strengthen the bonds among gang members.

e. Continuous Growth and Development: I believe that growth and development are essential elements of RP. As a leader, I will strive to provide opportunities for personal and collective growth within Marabunta. By organizing engaging events, encouraging character development, and offering constructive feedback, I will inspire gang members to push their RP boundaries, thus elevating the overall RP level of the organization.

1. Advice for Improving RolePlay Level in Marabunta: To enhance the RP level within Marabunta, I would like to offer the following advice:
a. Encourage Immersion and Consistency: Encourage gang members to immerse themselves fully in their characters and the RP world. Encourage consistency in character portrayal, adherence to RP guidelines, and a commitment to maintaining a coherent RP continuity. Emphasize the importance of staying true to their character backgrounds and motivations, contributing to a more immersive and engaging RP experience.

b. Foster Collaborative Storytelling: Promote collaborative storytelling by encouraging gang members to develop interconnected storylines and RP connections. Encourage the creation of group RP events, where members can collaborate and create meaningful interactions. By fostering a sense of shared storytelling and collaboration, we can create compelling narratives and memorable RP experiences.

c. Provide Constructive Feedback and Support: Establish a culture of constructive feedback within Marabunta. Encourage members to provide each other with feedback on their RP performances and offer suggestions for improvement. Create a supportive environment where constructive criticism is valued and where members can learn from one another. By providing guidance and support, we can collectively raise the RP level and help each other grow as role-players.

d. Organize Engaging RP Events and Activities: Plan and organize exciting RP events, quests, and activities within Marabunta. These events should challenge characters, introduce new storylines, and provide opportunities for character development. Incorporate elements of surprise, mystery, and conflict to keep members engaged and invested in the RP world. Regularly schedule events to maintain activity and excitement within the gang.

I will make 3 team
1 turf team- i have a good turf team and i we will try to get 100% turf in term
2 spray team- in spray team i recruit a good team for spraying
3 Buntaz - which is the main team to do main events like clands, subs, fz raids turf and spray can also join but familia is the must

16. Kingo

15. Deputy Leader

14. Bunta Overseer

13. Thug

12. Mafia

11. Turf leader

10. KingPin

9. Turfer

8. Enforcer

7. General

6. 2nd General

5. Hustler