Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ronnie stark
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 2, 2023
Time of violation
20:51
Proofs
https://youtu.be/XHJME5XNGGA

Tony Love

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
ID 8816 Provide pov of the situation. They have 12 hours to respond.

Merry Marlo

Deputy of The Thugs
Player
thanks for the pov now what i see in the pov is at very first you were running and your aim was not on me but as soon as you pressed you aim botton thier is the frame lag or skip then the aim automatically come on me and you took the shot and and i dont know much about redux but why thier is no gun in your hand in my pov you were bare handed but in your pov you had gun all the time is it ok i dont know Mr Blu plz look closly in to the matter he is using cheats very wisely or maybe he is very skilled but i have tell what i have noticed rest on you Mr Blu

Gangadhar shaktiman

Deputy of Top guns (Unoff. Org.)
Player
your aim automatically shifted to the person instantly and i also have doubt on the redux if its legal or not.

Paras Choudhary

Deputy of THE TOP GUNS (Unofficial Org)
Player
Yes maybe his redux has something his aim shifted so quickly

Garagadosss

Player
Player
bakış açısı için teşekkürler şimdi bakış açısında gördüğüm şey ilk başta koşuyordun ve nişan alman benim üzerimde değildi ama basar basmaz nişan alıyorsun çerçeve gecikmesi veya atlama o zaman nişan otomatik olarak bana geliyor ve sen ateş etti ve redux hakkında pek bir şey bilmiyorum ama benim bakış açımda neden elinde silah yok eliniz çıplaktı ama bakış açınızda her zaman silahınız vardı tamam mı bilmiyorum Bay Blu lütfen yakından bakın mesele hileleri çok akıllıca kullanıyor ya da belki çok yetenekli ama ben fark ettiğimi söyledim, geri kalanı size Bay Blu
Hahahaha

1Adrian

Player
Player
your comments are funny xd
there is no aimbot at all from what i see i slow it down and it isnt even locked onto anyone, even if he had soft aimbot you can cleary see that an aimbot wont move left and right constantly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom