Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Scofield Abruzzi
Suspect ID
101131-16060-95987
Date of violation
Jun 2, 2023
Time of violation
14:33
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ysZ5MgFYEM

Scofield Miller

Player
Player
The police shoot at me, I respond, I kill them, after I leave the area, I come back and give first aid, I tell the person to go, but they ask for my gun license and handcuff me while I have a gun, then other cops come and start shouting and drop me off.

MetaGaming-I am the first responder to the police, they neither send a location nor make an announcement over the radio, but other policemen come to the scene.

Powerg Gaming-Handcuffing me while carrying a heavy shotgun

General Rule 6.4-releases me instead of arresting me

!!!The police handcuffed me without warning!!!

Mr. Pablo

Alejandro Family 🇹🇷
Player
The police shoot at me, I respond, I kill them, after I leave the area, I come back and give first aid, I tell the person to go, but they ask for my gun license and handcuff me while I have a gun, then other cops come and start shouting and drop me off.

MetaGaming-I am the first responder to the police, they neither send a location nor make an announcement over the radio, but other policemen come to the scene.

Dude I Didnt See Anything In This Pov Only 2 People Make Mistakes And This Is Not A General Fault of FIB Crime Instead of Mass Rule Break FIB Write Suspect ID

Mr. Pablo

Alejandro Family 🇹🇷
Player

I Know That For FIB Mass Rule Break More Than 4 Org Members And Org Members Must Be High Commmad ?

KingDarshil

Chunky You 😛
Player

1. In the starting of the ATM robbery the notification is sent to FIB/SAHP/LSPD so their is no MG as they picked the Emergency Call.

2. That was Power Gaming that he Cuffed you while you were having your gun out.

3. No 6.4 was broken as they were saying get out of the car, I don’t know what is wrong with FIB but some of the officers don’t know how to handle the situation like that.

4. At last their is No Mass Rule Break, 101131 will get a punishment not the whole FIB.

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Thread Approved
ID 101131 will be punished for PG
Cuffing without proper RP + Cuffing someone with their gun out

There is no MG as when you start an ATM robbery, LEOs are notified of the location + you started 2 ATM robbery in the same area.
To address GR 6.4, from the evidence provided - it seems like they were asking you to get inside the bank/car. Reasons why they uncuffed you, I cannot conclude that as breaking GR 6.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom