Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Assasin Rich

Ex FIB Deputy Director | Ex SAHP UnderSheriff
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Shubh Kumar
2. Your age : 19 IRL
3. Time zone : 5:30+GMT (India)
4. Average online per day : 5-8 hrs
5. Your Discord : Assasin OPS#4515
6. Your Nickname : Assasin Rich
7. ID : 4506

Additional information

Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I wanna be leader of marabunta as i have alot of experience in crime section now by becoming deputy in ballas as well as vagos. I think i will make activity to top level in the gang by gathering alot of members who are good and responsible.

Not only showing activity in turf and making it 100% but we will also be doing max store robberies and Highway robberies possible for making the RP interesting.I also have a best turf leader who will make no mistakes in the attaçk and defence.

I believe I can lead and inspire a team to perform their best and try to accomplish goals. I can achieve this through relationship building, being motivated about the goals, and influencing others around me

I m gonna dominate over other gangs and leo's in all events such as clandestine and battleship as well as will make togeter in Fort zancudo and will fight the best again leo's and make Bunta on top.

To improve roleplay in my organization

i need good and co-operative members to maintain RP so the interviews will be much tougher and the invite function will be with the underdeputy,deputy and leader only.

Favourism will not be tolerated thats why everything will be transparent which is most important. People who attends events and contribute to gang will only be given high ranks.

The bonus system will be very better and everyone who attends and be active in events will recieve a bonus to keep them motivated.This system will be handled by my deputies.

The graffiti will me max in all the hours because there will be a separte deputy for graffiti handlers because the main source of money for gang members is graffiti.

Rank System in my leadership

13- Leader

12- Deputy
11- Under-Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Spray Team Leader
6- Spray Team
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug