Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of the Bloods Street Gang | Myx Manjiro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myles Mayt

West Mafia
Player
1. Name: Mustafa Sedky
2. Age: 24
3. Time Zone: EEST
4. Average Online Per Day: 8 - 10 hours
5. Discord: itzmyx #1327
6. Nickname: Myx Manjiro
7. IG ID: 38992
Additional information:
1. Leader of the Bloods Street Gang.
2. 2(A): Every time I had the opportunity to lead an organization from a Co-Leader position everything ran smoothly and the results were astonishing,
I have a lot of experience in leading members of organizations in events and shot calling successfully,
Focusing on Clandestine, Battleship and Submarine Events, Alongside Store/Gun Store Robberies and other Gang Events that other gangs may not be focusing on.
2(B): I will personally put more focus into Gang connections and moral, in sake of being a stronger organization and events communication,
I have a lot of experience in Turfs as well and I will make sure that Turf Team will make no mistakes and personally improve Turf Team.
2(C): I will personally implement a Toxicity Forbidden Policy inside the organization and implement recruitment tests and initiations before actually recruiting into the organization.

3. Focusing on Ghetto Roaming and providing the members with an actual Gang Member Role Play feelings and also on making the organization exclusive, I would be more than happy to invite new players to the organization but only if they know the rules and pass the personally customized implemented recruitment test, by that making the Role Play experience even more and more engaging.

Max Ghost

Ideas without action are worthless.
Player
I want this guy to be bloods leader he realy bring the og bloods feeling back and I like that

Jod Glockz

Player
Player
1. Name: Mustafa Sedky
2. Age: 24
3. Time Zone: EEST
4. Average Online Per Day: 8 - 10 hours
5. Discord: itzmyx #1327
6. Nickname: Myx Manjiro
7. IG ID: 38992
Additional information:
1. Leader of the Bloods Street Gang.
2. 2(A): Every time I had the opportunity to lead an organization from a Co-Leader position everything ran smoothly and the results were astonishing,
I have a lot of experience in leading members of organizations in events and shot calling successfully,
Focusing on Clandestine, Battleship and Submarine Events, Alongside Store/Gun Store Robberies and other Gang Events that other gangs may not be focusing on.
2(B): I will personally put more focus into Gang connections and moral, in sake of being a stronger organization and events communication,
I have a lot of experience in Turfs as well and I will make sure that Turf Team will make no mistakes and personally improve Turf Team.
2(C): I will personally implement a Toxicity Forbidden Policy inside the organization and implement recruitment tests and initiations before actually recruiting into the organization.

3. Focusing on Ghetto Roaming and providing the members with an actual Gang Member Role Play feelings and also on making the organization exclusive, I would be more than happy to invite new players to the organization but only if they know the rules and pass the personally customized implemented recruitment test, by that making the Role Play experience even more and more engaging.
he is the best one to get bloods

Skully

Player
You have been Approved for Bloods Leader interviews at 20:00 Server Time on Monday (01/24/2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom