Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aomine_Zontaro
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 3, 2023
Time of violation
14:39
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSoiNozTC1I&ab_channel=LushenWay

Lawliet33Group

Player
Player
I was working as a trucker (with my bud on the passenger seat) and we had this crash with this 2 ppl on the road. Both of them just started shooting us (not Red zone and im working as a trucker) cuz of the crash , and they killed my buddy. Gladly they figured out that are not suppose to kill out of green zone and truck workers , but too late they already made me on like 10%hp and killed ma bud. As you can see on the vid , only one of the IDs was visiable cuz i was in the truck (scared for me life :v )

So DM in non Red Zone and truck worker.

Khamid Mustafayev

Player
Player
I was working as a trucker (with my bud on the passenger seat) and we had this crash with this 2 ppl on the road. Both of them just started shooting us (not Red zone and im working as a trucker) cuz of the crash , and they killed my buddy. Gladly they figured out that are not suppose to kill out of green zone and truck workers , but too late they already made me on like 10%hp and killed ma bud. As you can see on the vid , only one of the IDs was visiable cuz i was in the truck (scared for me life :v )

So DM in non Red Zone and truck worker.
keep working bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom