Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Noah Achache
Administrators nickname
Dylan Gomez
Date
Feb 11, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/905819738821759026/1098070468067606638/image.png (And some I would like to both of your dms)

Onthefloor

Player
Player
Dear Mahzor,Lebron and Sam

I got banned for cheats in January because of (excuse my language) shitty internet. I would never cheat on this server because I honestly think it’s a fun server and it made me a lot a friends and I just wanna be able to come back and have fun. I have ask Mr.Lebron multiple times to pc check because I remember that day like it was yesterday. There was a big snow storm and I was in biz war and I was going to a check point when I suddenly saw everyone in my game stop and not move and I thought maybe I lost connection to the server so I run around still trying to get points because the biz war was not over and maybe it would come back because it was a glitch but I was just still playing but like I said my internet glitched so much on that day that I was just waiting for it to kick me out cause I lost connection but it came back and we won so I reloged to make sure my game is not fucked up or anything and i could not get into my acc because of it because the system thought I was already in-game and when I was not cause I lost connection to the server and when I try to load back in it was glitched you can even check my alt acc(ID 16539) admin request and it ibo that helped with the hole situation and saw that I had internet problem that day because of that big snow storm. I also have proof of this happening which I could send you the picture because it has my login info which I don’t wanna disclose. But all I am asking is for me to get pc checked because I was banned wrongly for cheating when I literally never cheated in my life because I always play fair.

(I don’t mean to spam complaints but Mahzor it’s the truth and only the truth sir)

Thank you

Have a nice day

Noah Achache 918

Onthefloor

Player
Player
I would like to also add that I have POVS of me playing event and that I play (excuse my language again) pretty bad and that I play fairly and prob half of the ppl that are gonna look at this forum agree with me that I am pretty bad at doing events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom