Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anwaar Ganster
Administrators nickname
Morgan pirazev
Date
Jun 6, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1100035392150970438/1114924896070402158/Screenshot_338.png

anwaar dhillon

Player
Player
i send video to vali federal for checking of redux is this is legal or ilegal and he give me ban i am en3 player im not new in game

Vali Lucifer

Player
Player
Ok I accept this that you send me redux to check it, but you should have not used it without knowing that its legal or illegal + I don't think it's the same redux as there was a gun reload but you didn't.

anwaar dhillon

Player
Player
you can check my pc i using the same one i ask you to check it is legal or ilegal you didnot reply me so i used it

anwaar dhillon

Player
Player
Hello Lebron this admin ban me when i ask him that this redux is legal or illegal rather than tell me or that it is illegal he chose to ban me without any reason i just asked him that it is legal or not he should have told me and i would remove it i was not using it just put to make pov and ask for legal or not this is unfair please look into it i also asked him ingame he told to dm then only i dm him regarding this
Sorry for that but if my intension was to use cheats then why will i tell you'll to check my redux i wanted to be safe so i was asking youPlease unban me give me last chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom