Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tamer Hill
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Jun 4, 2023
Time
17:10
Proofs
https://imgur.com/bjqzioo

Tamer Hill

Player
Player
LOCKED FOR ALEX ODD

Dear Alex Odd!

I wanted to bring an incident to your attention regarding the recent actions taken in the Grand RP community. I have attached a screenshot that clearly shows offensive Nazi-related content that was shared by certain individuals. Shockingly, they have accused one of my friends of being racist without any substantial evidence.

To make matters worse, my friend was unfairly banned by James, who has a reputation for creating his own rules and banning people for no apparent reason. I, too, fell victim to this arbitrary behavior and received a 30-day ban for simply stating a fact. Let me clarify that my statement was in no way racist.

I request James to present any proof of my alleged racism, but I highly doubt he can provide any. This appeal is specifically directed to you, Alex Odd, as I believe it is crucial for an unbiased review of this situation. It seems that James is using his position to protect his friends by imposing unjust bans without any valid justification.

What's even more frustrating is that after blocking me and banning me from the Grand RP Discord, James has only solidified my belief that he is acting unfairly. I urge you to check our private messages to verify the accuracy of my claims. It is evident that I am speaking the truth.

I sincerely hope that you will take this matter seriously and thoroughly investigate the situation. It is imperative to maintain a professional and unbiased environment within the Grand RP community. Thank you for your prompt attention to this urgent issue.

Sincerely, Tamer Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom