Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tamer Hill
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Jun 4, 2023
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/iqDP6rz https://imgur.com/zjp5RfM

Omar.

Player
Player
This is For Tamer Hill since he is forum banned
Dear Mazhor

I wanted to bring an incident to your attention regarding the recent actions taken in the Grand RP community. I have attached a screenshot that clearly shows offensive Nazi-related content that was shared by certain individuals. Shockingly, they have accused one of my friends of being racist without any substantial evidence.

To make matters worse, my friend was unfairly banned by James, who has a reputation for creating his own rules and banning people for no apparent reason. I, too, fell victim to this arbitrary behavior and received a 30-day ban for simply stating a fact. Let me clarify that my statement was in no way racist.

I request James to present any proof of my alleged racism, but I highly doubt he can provide any. This appeal is specifically directed to you, Alex Odd, as I believe it is crucial for an unbiased review of this situation. It seems that James is using his position to protect his friends by imposing unjust bans without any valid justification.

What's even more frustrating is that after blocking me and banning me from the Grand RP Discord, James has only solidified my belief that he is acting unfairly. I urge you to check our private messages to verify the accuracy of my claims. It is evident that I am speaking the truth.

I sincerely hope that you will take this matter seriously and thoroughly investigate the situation. It is imperative to maintain a professional and unbiased environment within the Grand RP community. Thank you for your prompt attention to this urgent issue.

Sincerely, Tamer Hill

sereseopps

Player
Player
How is referring to an incident that is seen as racist in itself racist. Hes not the curator of that nor did he condone it. Quite the opposite. The definition of racism must have changed. Tamer brings life to the gang, he does alot for the gang and the people in it. This man accepts everyone he couldn't care less about someones nationality or religion. I know my forum account might get hit for this but i feel i got to stick up for the guy. Racism is disgusting and tamer is no racist. I wouldn't associate with people like that

Webby Spanking

Slaughter Gang
Player
This is For Tamer Hill since he is forum banned
Dear Mazhor

I wanted to bring an incident to your attention regarding the recent actions taken in the Grand RP community. I have attached a screenshot that clearly shows offensive Nazi-related content that was shared by certain individuals. Shockingly, they have accused one of my friends of being racist without any substantial evidence.

To make matters worse, my friend was unfairly banned by James, who has a reputation for creating his own rules and banning people for no apparent reason. I, too, fell victim to this arbitrary behavior and received a 30-day ban for simply stating a fact. Let me clarify that my statement was in no way racist.

I request James to present any proof of my alleged racism, but I highly doubt he can provide any. This appeal is specifically directed to you, Alex Odd, as I believe it is crucial for an unbiased review of this situation. It seems that James is using his position to protect his friends by imposing unjust bans without any valid justification.

What's even more frustrating is that after blocking me and banning me from the Grand RP Discord, James has only solidified my belief that he is acting unfairly. I urge you to check our private messages to verify the accuracy of my claims. It is evident that I am speaking the truth.

I sincerely hope that you will take this matter seriously and thoroughly investigate the situation. It is imperative to maintain a professional and unbiased environment within the Grand RP community. Thank you for your prompt attention to this urgent issue.

Sincerely, Tamer Hill
I will only mention one thing you have brought in GRP Screen shot, You opened a closed case that have been solved and apologies to the majority have been told, yet you have included me in that screen shot when my mouth was shut since that day, I have been told several times in the server as " racist " and Na** " and I have ignored it because I know that I have Apologized to Alex Odd and the entire majority with my past appeal, yet people like you come again and keep repeats the past and ruins our reputation more further.

James Pluxury Made a fair judgement on your action as the same as we have got punished in the past. You should learn your mistakes instead of keeping your mouth closed and avoid punishments / rule breaks you seeks for more and cause more trouble and drama.

Do you think this is funny ??

sereseopps

Player
Player
the only people to blame for his comments and the original content are the people who produced it webby.

As distasteful as you might find this comment its not in itself racist. It's mean maybe but its a comment on the original content. A reply to a comment a person included in that content had made. In that context, it's not a simple statement from tamer that is inherently racist but his own opinion/commentary on the actions of others as it pertains to that content.

He was simply clapping back to a comment that was made. That in itself is racist. Calling a person racist for actions they took within the city (the video) is not a racist attack on someone and one could argue it even borders an IC insult as it pertains to something that was created within the city itself.

I don't think the people in that video this is all related to are racist either, they were immature and short sighted but i don't think the intent behind that was ever hatred of a group of people. As for your comment about rule breaking. Those people apologised for their actions and i hope learned from them. "same as we have got punishment in the past". Creating potentially racist content is not really comparable to commenting on that content. I think more than likely tammer was frustrated and that is conveyed in the way he communicated.

What he said was not racism though or a racist insult. Simply his opinion on actions taken within the city by peoples within the city.

Racism as defined by the oxford dictionary.
noun

1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

Webby Spanking

Slaughter Gang
Player
the only people to blame for his comments and the original content are the people who produced it webby.

As distasteful as you might find this comment its not in itself racist. It's mean maybe but its a comment on the original content. A reply to a comment a person included in that content had made. In that context, it's not a simple statement from tamer that is inherently racist but his own opinion/commentary on the actions of others as it pertains to that content.

He was simply clapping back to a comment that was made. That in itself is racist. Calling a person racist for actions they took within the city (the video) is not a racist attack on someone and one could argue it even borders an IC insult as it pertains to something that was created within the city itself.

I don't think the people in that video this is all related to are racist either, they were immature and short sighted but i don't think the intent behind that was ever hatred of a group of people. As for your comment about rule breaking. Those people apologised for their actions and i hope learned from them. "same as we have got punishment in the past". Creating potentially racist content is not really comparable to commenting on that content. I think more than likely tammer was frustrated and that is conveyed in the way he communicated.

What he said was not racism though or a racist insult. Simply his opinion on actions taken within the city by peoples within the city.

Racism as defined by the oxford dictionary.
noun

1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

He was simply clapping back to one guy , but instead he used " Me in the screen shot with my ID written there " and besides he called us a bunch of nazizst. calling us that is considered as racism and the fact we are not and we did apologies for the mistake . I don't care of your beefs in that media but if you have effected me , i will talk back and say what is right to say simple. thank you for your statements. leave the rest to the administrators team decision is much more wiser.

sereseopps

Player
Player
Tamer is a good person, he might have spoke in frustration but calling someone a name based on a situation thats widely known i dont think meets the bar for racism or targeting of anyone as it was one comment as a "clap back". Those should be taken with a pinch of salt.

You dont see the other side of tamer we do, all your beefs aside he goes above and beyond for his gang and im willing to bet you actually do the same. Id love for the rivalry to become more competitive and less petty. This server would suck without people like all of you tbqh.

Agreed, i just hope some understanding and middle ground can be reached. Nothing sucks more than subs when the numbers arent crazy!! (personal favourite event :p) I wish you nd others nothing but good health, id like to remind people we are here to have fun <3

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
Fair punishment. Posting screenshots with raised hand is not allowed. Any kind of nazi symbols are forbidden. Think twice before posting anything.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom