Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Krishna Reddy
Suspect ID
101721, 97562
Date of violation
Jun 5, 2023
Time of violation
11:17
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY06eCV-9yA

Rolex Armani

𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
FZ_zone.png

He was trespassing in red zone. We had shot him. I thought he was not trespassing as he did not hold a weapon in his hand. I then started to patch him up and started to demand him to identify himself but he Logged off. The second person, My colleagues had told me that they had givem him 5 seconds demands before, but then he started shooting us. then sometime later like just 2 mins later i found him here and i started shooting him because it is Yellow zone and we had followed rules of engagement. As he had already engaged in fire before. I started shooting him.
If you feel the punishment and the things they have done is right, Punish them.
Thanks and regards,
Rolex Mayaa

Rolex Armani

𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
FZ_zone.png

He was trespassing in red zone. We had shot him. I thought he was not trespassing as he did not hold a weapon in his hand. I then started to patch him up and started to demand him to identify himself but he Logged off. The second person, My colleagues had told me that they had givem him 5 seconds demands before, but then he started shooting us. then sometime later like just 2 mins later i found him here and i started shooting him because it is Yellow zone and we had followed rules of engagement. As he had already engaged in fire before. I started shooting him.
If you feel the punishment and the things they have done is right, Punish them.
Thanks and regards,
Rolex Mayaa
Please close this forum. This is for EN 2

Spy Rider

Blocked
Blocked
Closed

Wrong section
Make sure you submit a thread in the correct section of the forums​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom