Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kyron Smacks
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 6, 2023
Time of violation
13:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zQ5SNTPhYio

Kyron Smacks

Player
Player
Big Wood is involving parents by calling us Bastards. The google definition of Bastard is a 'person born of parents not married to each other'.

It was through CC so I do not know his ID. Just look top left eye and you will see.

-
First time -

Second time -

Kyron Smacks

Player
Player
Also has an unrealistic name. No one is calling their child in real life 'Big Wood'.

Shan Albertus

EX ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ : ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š & ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
Player
Reviewing...

rishank

Player
Player
Big Wood is involving parents by calling us Bastards. The google definition of Bastard is a 'person born of parents not married to each other'.

It was through CC so I do not know his ID. Just look top left eye and you will see.

-
First time -

Second time -
well smacks you also abused him

Big Wood

Player
Player
You for real? ๐Ÿคฃ nothing at all related with parents. Please learn English before making claims like this.
DEROGATORY of Bastard:
an unpleasant or despicable person.
"he lied to me, the bastard!"

Kyron Smacks

Player
Player
You for real? ๐Ÿคฃ nothing at all related with parents. Please learn English before making claims like this.
DEROGATORY of Bastard:
an unpleasant or despicable person.
"he lied to me, the bastard!"
it has 2 different meanings, it does not matter because its the same word. It still means something to do with parents xd

serg

ExLi, Ex FIB HC ,Ex NG HC,EX LSPD and GOV
Player
Also has an unrealistic name. No one is calling their child in real life 'Big Wood'.
hmmm
Well he is a leader of an unofficial org ( can be called a gang )
and gang leaders tend to have such names cuz no one wants to be a criminal with their real names

serg

ExLi, Ex FIB HC ,Ex NG HC,EX LSPD and GOV
Player
it has 2 different meanings, it does not matter because its the same word. It still means something to do with parents xd
seems like you dont live in a country where english is spoken or else you wouldnt have used this
if a word has 2 meanings both parties would use the meaning favorable to them
and since both of you got one point each ( if you lived in the UK you would have been called a bastard everytime you did something wrong ) so it makes no sense to argue here

Kyron Smacks

Player
Player
seems like you dont live in a country where english is spoken or else you wouldnt have used this
if a word has 2 meanings both parties would use the meaning favorable to them
and since both of you got one point each ( if you lived in the UK you would have been called a bastard everytime you did something wrong ) so it makes no sense to argue here
can u please tell me who u are? no name random dont pipe up

King jaden

Player
Player
Bro what are you doing he wasnโ€™t talking about parents we donโ€™t bring up family and the only reason he would call you that was if you upset him

mxdas

Player
Player
your very funny, learn the definition of bastard before making a ticket. seems like your the only one bringing the topic rn

Denis Russo

Player
Player
As a person living in England, the word bastard is used when you are annoying, stupid or you do dumb things. I don't see him attacking your parents personally. He didn't mention your parents in there at all.

mxdas

Player
Player
as a person personally living in scotland, where that term is used quite a lot here, this has nothing to do with parents. this would be more about a insult.

Shan Albertus

EX ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ : ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š & ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID: 20046 Will receive punishment for Toxicity in CC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom