Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rishank Bansal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 5, 2023
Time of violation
12:48
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5pyjb6CGyv0

rishank

Player
Player
hi so i came at my fam house and 1st i saw so many ppls and forgot to apply brakes and after that all clear in pov

Raiz Smacks

EN1 4x Ex Deputies | | | | EN2 7x Ex Deputies
Player
Damn u forgot to apply brakes? When u already saw alot of people lmfao u intended to provoke them

Kyron Smacks

Player
Player
I have a reason to shoot you as you deliberetly tried to kill me by VDMing me. You could clearly see we was there and you decided to go full speed into everyone. I was fearing my life by killing you.

Raiz Smacks

Player
We came to tried to raid u guys but u all in immunity we were leaving but you guys started provoking us and its clearly u tried to vdm us when u even went faster straight to us

Raiz Smacks

Player
And also your member started shooting at us after he killed u its clear on the video that counts as rdm because the situation is only for u and 19309 we were not included on your situation

Raiz Smacks

Player
And also stop lying to admins that you forgot your breaks :) you will get perma vacation my guy

Evan Federal

Sure?
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 19309 will receive the punishment for Gen Rule 6.15.
(Gen Rule6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. WARN)

ID 96502 will receive the punishment for Mixing.
(ID 96502 was using an OCC term "POV" "RDM" at 3:39, 3:59, 4:12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom