Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Ninja

Ex FIB HOD, Ex LSPD Assistant Chief
Player
1. Your name IRL-Jack Tomkinson

2. Your age-16

3. Time zone-GMT+1

4. Average online per day-12-14 hours a day

5. Your Discord-tomo#3887

6. Your Nickname-Jack Tomo

7. Your ID-7664

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)- I would like to become leader of Marabunta because I’ve been in this org before it was disbanded and I was a quite high rank and I can handle good situations like hostage and robberies, I am also very active and I am willing to keep Marabunta active and make sure we follow all rules that are given to us and I have got experience being in gangs as I was previously in Marabunta before it was disbanded and I have been in Marabunta previously on EN1. I am also a very cool guy and can carry sticky situations that can be very hard at times.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Well me and my gang members will make sure we have the right amount of people for events, ghetto clapping and we will make sure we aim train so we can gain that advantage that others don’t and I will make sure ghetto is covered in blue by spray paining it with our graffiti spray. When recruiting my members I will make sure they know there rules and know the restrictions, I will also test their knowledge of how many people have to be there to Rob someone and even more questions so we know we have good people. I will also give a lot of bonuses to make it fair to my members that it’s worth attending the events that are given and I will take good care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom