Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Silver Yakuza
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Jun 5, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/gTgEBug

Lee Silver

Player
Player
hello my beloved admins!!
Today when I log into my account I see a picture in front of me and it says band 60 days Gen 1.7 I was very surprised because I don't think and don't remember if I did something wrong that broke this rule. I know very well what Gen 1.7 means. I just want to find a solution to this so I can go in and play again because I got my summer vacation today and am very excited to spend some of my time here on the game. I don't know if I've done something wrong, maybe I have, but I'm 100% sure that they're not meant to be, so I'd like to ask you kindly to find a solution to my problem.

Sincerely Silver Yakuza

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
2 Fake Exchanges and 1 Cash transfer
1st Fake Exchange value of 2.7Mil
2nd Fake Exchange Value of 2Mil
3rd Cash Transfer of 650K
Total 5.38Mil
did you really think with a Fake exchange nothing will happen and wont be considered as passing more than 5 Mil ?!

Lee Silver

Player
Player
my point is not to make myself innocent as I said I may have done something wrong and of course I did and now I'm asking very nicely for a solution to be able to play again Bobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom