Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kiyici_Peep
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 6, 2023
Time of violation
22:16
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4ZzNQ0QRYsM

Kiyici Rose

Player
Player
youre more likely to have learned the game from me than when I was 10... and remember thanks to me and cio your old family has accomplished something.

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
u were a rank dog kid. and u re such a noob. fuck the pasa, I didn't belong there. we were there for like security for childeren. we were protecting kids like u ones. so i left that fcking fam. u and childeren like u ones always calling to 1v1. keep going like that, well done. u re the winner and u got first of crying childeren

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
i never played any event or something with u . we never played each other. how could u say'' i learnt''???. u were played. i was only watching u. because i let to kids have some fun

Kiyici Rose

Player
Player
I think you are lying now because I think you are asking me how to speed boost and if you got out of Pasha Family, I think you dont lie. These are the facts.

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
I think you are lying now because I think you are asking me how to speed boost and if you got out of Pasha Family, I think you dont lie. These are the facts.
Translater never help u, go learn language ,

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas💜
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report
(Insufficient Evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom