Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hunter Strix
Administrators nickname
Floki_vilgeroarson
Date
Jun 5, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tTfcn9DQEeJ_-elNdiaFQaDfcBvtcmeO/view?usp=drive_link

hunter dstirx

Player
Player
Dear [Game Admins],

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal a recent ban on my account due to inactivity in the game. I believe there may have been a misunderstanding or mistake in this case.

I want to clarify that my gaming habits involve logging into the game for short periods of time, recent days i will play like 15minutes to 20 minutes due to my IRL work, primarily enjoy playing the game and recent days i do not engage in any buying or selling activities. My intention is purely to enjoy the game and have some recreational fun.

I understand that maintaining an active player base is important, and I assure you that I will strive to be more consistently active moving forward. I value my account and the community within the game, and I would be grateful for the opportunity to continue enjoying the experience it offers.

Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal. I hope for a positive resolution to this matter, and I eagerly look forward to your response.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Seems you did not understand reason of the ban or even read the rules, the ban has nothing about your activity, you have sold a house and right after made a Fake exchange to return the money so the house was passed for Free which goes under 1.9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom