Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayJay Lee

22nd Sheriff of Blaine County
Player
Information 1. Justin Jon Lee
2. 33
3. GMT+1
4.8-12hours
5. JayJayLee#6490
6. Kingo_Lee
7. 3843

Additional information

1. Leader of National Guard

2. I've been on GRP for a very long time and was able to gain a lot of insights, especially in various orgs, I was Deputy Leader of the NG under Evangelia Papakosta, I was HC under Papa Valerie, I'm now in the second term of Gregory House HC or, better said, now I belong to leader team. The NG is the only organization where I feel at home I've seen a lot of people come and go and many have come back, but for most of them NG is just a stepping stone to another ORG and that's exactly what I want to change, I want people to have fun with NG again.
I would like to show you that there are opportunities to advance, that you can also go from private to HC I want the National Guard to be up front again in the RP happening. I want the NG to be seen back in the city on patrol and have our military police catch non-duty members and bring them to duty

3. A) Pay attention to who becomes HC because every HC has a responsibility I want trustworthy people in this position.

B) Make sure that everyone has a body cam and also knows how to activate it, because I often noticed that people didn't have a body cam.

C) Explain to the new members or players how important it is that they follow the rules and make it clear to them what happens if you break a rule. All in all I want to make the national guard a respectable organization again, no complaints against us, I want people to feel proud of the national guard again

Bjorn Blake

Player
Player

Rejected !
lack of efforts in application ,
you can re-apply with full of efforts in application when we will open the applications again
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom