Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Specterr

Player
Personal Information
1. Your name IRL: laddi sangha
2. Your age:
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 12-14 hours on weekends, 8-10 hours on normal days
5. Your Discord: laddi sangha#9783
6. Your Nickname: Laddi sangha
7. Your ID:

Additional information

1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1 one of the reasons i m worked with NG from my starting days and i Have Spent A Lot Of Time And Dedication To This Org And Made Very Good Friends. to be the leader of NG and i will make sure my org are doing things correct way and not breaking any rules and I Have Been A Part Of atleast all departments in the past terms and i seen in previous terms, Rules have been broken in ng raids.

in my upcoming term i i want to host daily trainings on base which would be personally supervised by me or my high commands , and i will try to have alot of numbers in ng, i want to make sure that daily we do these type of combat / convoy / communication training . and i will be make sure that all departments have good strenght to handel any situations.

2.2 Make NG Active

-attend events
-do gatekeeping
-participate in globals and store robberies
-do ammo runs properly for other organizations

I'm gonna make sure it is a Fun Term for them with strict rules to max out the roleplay and make NG the best org Out of the state orgs.

2.3 There will be no favoritism everyone will be fair promotions for their hard work and time so they can be do great work with us and always be some of soilders for ammo runs and help other LEO orgs and as a Genral of National Guard i will try to be most active and friendly with my soilders.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

A) Bodycam is the most important thing for NG because we are raided alot and for this reason im gonna make sure all my Soldiers are Focused on following basic / commands all the time too Avoid any OOC rule breaks or IC sues and to make sure everyone have their body cams on even if they are just doing gate duties.

b) Firstly national guard is army so i will be focusing on getting more numbers in national guard specially getting old ng members back , daily conducting mass recruitments so we always have units.

c) I will be careful with warehouse permission and who i give HC to and only trusted people and i will be make sure New Recruits will be trained properly about all the locations of base and Treat All Members with respect and help them become strong soldiers and max out their skills,with no complaints againts any of my soilders and and make feel proud National Guard again.

MY Main Goal Would Be To Make NG ON TOP !
Thanks For Reading My Application.

Artemis Levine

Player
Player
Personal Information
2. Your age:
7. Your ID:

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1 one of the reasons i m worked with NG from my starting days and i Have Spent A Lot Of Time And Dedication To This Org And Made Very Good Friends. to be the leader of NG and i will make sure my org are doing things correct way and not breaking any rules and I Have Been A Part Of atleast all departments in the past terms and i seen in previous terms, Rules have been broken in ng raids.

in my upcoming term i i want to host daily trainings on base which would be personally supervised by me or my high commands , and i will try to have alot of numbers in ng, i want to make sure that daily we do these type of combat / convoy / communication training . and i will be make sure that all departments have good strenght to handel any situations.

2.2 Make NG Active

-attend events
-do gatekeeping

I'm gonna make sure it is a Fun Term for them with strict rules to max out the roleplay and make NG the best org Out of the state orgs.

2.3 There will be no favoritism everyone will be fair promotions for their hard work and time so they can be do great work with us and always be some of soilders for ammo runs and help other LEO orgs and as a Genral of National Guard i will try to be most active and friendly with my soilders.

A) Bodycam is the most important thing for NG because we are raided alot and for this reason im gonna make sure all my Soldiers are Focused on following basic / commands all the time too Avoid any OOC rule breaks or IC sues and to make sure everyone have their body cams on even if they are just doing gate duties.

b) Firstly national guard is army so i will be focusing on getting more numbers in national guard specially getting old ng members back , daily conducting mass recruitments so we always have units.

c) I will be careful with warehouse permission and who i give HC to and only trusted people and i will be make sure New Recruits will be trained properly about all the locations of base and Treat All Members with respect and help them become strong soldiers and max out their skills,with no complaints againts any of my soilders and and make feel proud National Guard again.

Bro was the greatest Director of GOV and working with him was a grate pleasure and if he becomes NG i will surely come NG :)

DxDEADSHOTxT

Player
Player
Personal Information
2. Your age:
7. Your ID:

Additional information

2.2 Make NG Active

-attend events
-do gatekeeping

Henri Calipso

Player
Player
Personal Information
2. Your age:
7. Your ID:

Additional information

2.2 Make NG Active

-attend events
-do gatekeeping

One of the best Directors SS has ever seen, he is perfect for the job, always professional and makes sure it's fun at the same time

Drake Fate

Cry about it
Player
Personal Information
2. Your age:
7. Your ID:

Additional information

2.2 Make NG Active

-attend events
-do gatekeeping

lets gooooo

Ram Bishnoi

Ex- Marabunta Leader
Player
Personal Information
2. Your age:
7. Your ID:

Additional information

2.2 Make NG Active

-attend events
-do gatekeeping

+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom