Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Harassment, Non-RP Provoking | 188129, 189386, 46375, 89347

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bradley Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 7, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/OWR1pjt5MbY

Bradley Opps

OPPS ON TOP
Player
Again I am posting clips that are less than 30 minutes into server reset with players who are harassing our family on family property or just outside of family property and Non-RP Provoking as well. The player seen in the video pulls up the family property driveway crashing my vehicle and then backs down the driveway and runs over my family member multiple times. The driver gets out of the vehicle and says "Can I nut on your plants" over and over again. Very vulgar language used towards me and I felt that it was Sexual Harassment. With 4 strangers pulling up to me on my family property, i felt threatened and did not speak much but I did tell the player that he is harassing me and that there is no reason for him to be here. The said player then walks through family property doing the "Masturbate" emote. Player walks back to the vehicle to leave and says that I have a mental illness.

I have posted like this before with players constantly harassing the We The Opps family on our property. this is the second time that less than 30 seconds into tsunami players have came to the area of our property to harass us. There is no RP reason for them to be there.

Body cams:

Admins stating that more will be done if acts of harassment and Non-RP Provoking continue:

RgbbgR

Player
Player
Put the OOC insults that you did to me put that as well

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Approved.
188129 will be punished for CR + Vdm and provoking
46375 will be punished for mixing
closed​

Status