Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe Merks en1

Player
Player
hello my name in EN1 is Gabe Merk's I'm right now a deputy chief of SAHP and ex LSPD sergeant as this term with Arnoo is coming to the end and no idea if he will be sheriff next term which hopefully he will run and get it but just in case i am gonna run for it! i have more then 2 terms with SAHP and 1 1/2 lspd SAHP has been by far my favorite org serving the great city of Los Santos being in SAHP is my life i have recently figured out im on duty prety much all day every day doing 10-14 hour shifts i think i would be a great leader because im great with the other orgs and coworkers i have made quite the name for myself in SAHP even if i didn't get the spot for sheriff i will still serve in SAHP until its my time to retire im great at my job and what i do and think i could be possibly one of the best leaders. a question i have asked myself while thinking about this is what would i do to change things in SAHP and our city well the first thing i would do is start an Undercover team with SAHP i have noticed the amount of drugs just simply arresting people is changing our city if we got a UC team we can help fix that ofc teaming up with F.IB. gathering evedence and getting these gangs takin down! another thing i would try to do for SAHP and our city is more recruitments ive seen so many people wanting to because one of our very own SAHP officers but no HRT to train or give interveiws so get more HRT Give more oepn recruitments get these fellow citizens on the force and help them create there very own legacy in SAHP. thats all i got for now thanks! sincerely Gabe Merks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom