Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yutub Martinez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 8, 2023
Time of violation
2:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gZ6s_HlmyY

Frontoking

Player
Player
yeah you are, thats why you aimed out of your rev when you locked into the bushes

Frontoking

Player
Player
:08-:09 look at the man lock onto him into the bushes lmfao, your crazy bro your the biggest cheater on en1 pov requesting as you cheat, waiting for mohamed to take this post, cause it seems like everytime you guys get pov requested or request someone mohamed takes the post, and idk how you seem to be getting away with blatant aim lock while you pov request, anyone can pass a pc check its not hard to have multiple hdds, or clean your mother board after you put the cheat on your usb, so i dont understand how admins can rely on pc check when you show blatant cheats like this, or your previous pov requests, and its always mohamed taking them, weird

Locoo Bolo

Player
Player
yeah you are, thats why you aimed out of your rev when you locked into the bushes
like bro stop trying to troll the admins, when someone report you or your friends you say we aimlocking, and i think mohamed always take care of reports at night time thats not your business btw, the only ones who are cheating and try to hide the cheats with two pc like you try on en2 is you and your friends and just enter en1 with other rockstar to not get banned you think we stupid? dont understand why yall dont stop playing if the only way you can play its with cheats, get out of here you think people that are here more than 1 year in this proyect and going events everytime you gonna try to hide us your cheats? you are 100% cheating stfu and stop trying to tell everyone with good aim that they have aimlock, theres a difference of good players with good aim, and bitches like you that suck and use cheats cause we can clearly see them

Locoo Bolo

Player
Player
:08-:09 look at the man lock onto him into the bushes lmfao, your crazy bro your the biggest cheater on en1 pov requesting as you cheat, waiting for mohamed to take this post, cause it seems like everytime you guys get pov requested or request someone mohamed takes the post, and idk how you seem to be getting away with blatant aim lock while you pov request, anyone can pass a pc check its not hard to have multiple hdds, or clean your mother board after you put the cheat on your usb, so i dont understand how admins can rely on pc check when you show blatant cheats like this, or your previous pov requests, and its always mohamed taking them, weird
go check the other report its in consideration cause theres no way they though it was a clean shoot, if you have balls come add me in discord Web. #7476 show me any full event and i show you any full event or clip you want and lets see who have cheats, dont make any excuse to add me cause i know you will

Frontoking

Player
Player
like bro stop trying to troll the admins, when someone report you or your friends you say we aimlocking, and i think mohamed always take care of reports at night time thats not your business btw, the only ones who are cheating and try to hide the cheats with two pc like you try on en2 is you and your friends and just enter en1 with other rockstar to not get banned you think we stupid? dont understand why yall dont stop playing if the only way you can play its with cheats, get out of here you think people that are here more than 1 year in this proyect and going events everytime you gonna try to hide us your cheats? you are 100% cheating stfu and stop trying to tell everyone with good aim that they have aimlock, theres a difference of good players with good aim, and bitches like you that suck and use cheats cause we can clearly see them
its funny how you say that when your same name on en3 is banned for cheats, yet you got exposed for having multiple forums/rockstars yet here you are right? stfu you little closet cheater, no one and i repeat no one is good enough to track through walls lock and lock center chest every single shot without hovering over the target once, your povs litterally show you centering your crosshair outside the player and locking onto the chest, claim all these pcs checks and say what you want about everyone else, because at least other people dont sit there and make some shitty youtube videos of themselfs cheating, your a cringy ass closet cheater and its so fucking obvious literally every pov you show it shows you locking onto the target center chest, idk how the admins even still pc check you, its obvious you know how to pass one its not fucking hard lmfao your a joke you little closet cheater

Frontoking

Player
Player
the only difference between your povs and someone like the cheaters you accuse is that they have a higher id and your some shitter whos been closet cheating since a year ago i guess, and its funny how you been around for a year but that forums account is a month old lmfao keep exposing ur self tho little closet cheater

Notix Haze

Senior Curator of Media - EN1
Player
Requesting POV

Both IDs 287090 and 272745 to contact me on discord @ notix[/USER].​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom