Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasan Sarsilmaz

Player
Player
Information
1. IRL Name: Hasan
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: casya#3364
6. Your Nickname: Hasan Sarsilmaz
7. Your ID: 193754

Additional information
Leader of Marabunta Grande
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1- I feel ready to lead and I am confident that I will do this task well. If I take on this role it will be my first leadership role and I want it to start with Marabunta Grande

2- I think that I know well and can identify the problems people experience in gang organizations and what they want to do. I want to ensure that people do not have problems in organization with my leadership

3- I want to make Marabunta Grande a powerful gang and I'm sure I will.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- i will involve the organization people who knows the rules.
- i will give High Command to experienced people about organizations and who know rules.
- Im sure Marabunta Grande members are gonna apply rules within my leadership. I will provide this
- Make the %100 turfs.
- Try to have the most grafittis per hour.
- I will make a spray team for to do sprays the spray spots
- Join every event as cland Battleship Subs 24/7 FZ HQ raids informant vehicle theft

SYRIA

⚠ Syria ⚠
Player
Information
1. IRL Name: Hasan
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: casya#3364
6. Your Nickname: Hasan Sarsilmaz
7. Your ID: 193754

Additional information
Leader of Marabunta Grande
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1- I feel ready to lead and I am confident that I will do this task well. If I take on this role it will be my first leadership role and I want it to start with Marabunta Grande

2- I think that I know well and can identify the problems people experience in gang organizations and what they want to do. I want to ensure that people do not have problems in organization with my leadership

3- I want to make Marabunta Grande a powerful gang and I'm sure I will.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- i will involve the organization people who knows the rules.
- i will give High Command to experienced people about organizations and who know rules.
- Im sure Marabunta Grande members are gonna apply rules within my leadership. I will provide this
- Make the %100 turfs.
- Try to have the most grafittis per hour.
- I will make a spray team for to do sprays the spray spots
- Join every event as cland Battleship Subs 24/7 FZ HQ raids informant vehicle theft
++++++++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom