Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

Frenchy Saint

Player
Player
Your Nickname: Frenchy Shakespeare
The Administrators Nickname: Donte Shepard, Jessica Odds, Jonny Odds, Tyrell Johnson, Ruby Specter, Elson Sioco, Steph Silverbun, Lucifer Lee, Maze Redz, Alex Odd, Slim Capella. (And all other Gods)
The essence of Gratitude (claims).
So I know yall know me and might not like me a lot but hey I just need to say that I really love you guys you’ve all helped me when I’ve always needed it and you’ve always been nice to me. You guys do a Great Job and I appreciate every single one you guys because without you I would enjoy this City less but you guys make this city very fun for me and Someone needs to acknowledge that so thank you very Much. So Donte I wanna thank you personally for being my IC dad haha and for always being nice with me and teleporting to me to see how I’m doing. Jessica Even though you changed my name to Fry Grand I still appreciate you a lot and for you helping me in LSPD and for trolling me sometimes. Jonny for being the best Curator of FIB and for always helping me with my IC/OOC questions. Tyrell For being there for me when I’m at Gov and for taking the time to talk to me on rough days it’s really appreciated. Ruby for Being my Director in FIB and for now helping me with IC things regarding FIB because of your great knowledge and skills. Elson I always love when you are around you always bring up the mood and make my day better everyday and I also like when you say to people you fly like a bird. Steph for always helping me in the city at random times and for Being the back of my Ammo truck one time that made my day. Lucifer for being a good friend of mine and giving me tips on how to be a better citizen in the city. Maze when you were governor and Made me Director it meant everything for me and you always help me when I need the help and you’re a really good friend of mine. Alex For doing such a great job in the city and for always making sure that people are always following all server rules. Slim For being a fun and great admin I love watching your videos in YouTube and you responding to me on emails just made my day yesterday.
And for all other admins state and Crime Keep up the great work yall are amazing and I wish I could you guys someday,
Kind Regards,
Frenchy Shakespeare.

Har Hunter

Leader of unofficial org
Your Nickname: Har Hunter
The Administrators Nickname: speciall appreciation for Jessica Odds For her hard work , also all our administration team doing really good . Keep it up guys .Love you all

Tommy Gold

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
1. Your nickname: Tommy Gold
2. The administrator's nickname: Tyrell Johnson, Asuna ken, Shay Wraith
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): These 3 are the best at what they do. I couldn't think of better people for the role of senior administrators. Down to earth and never make anyone feel less important than them. Always willing to help out with any questions or issues with no second thoughts or delay. A real credit to the EN1 admin team and would love to see them progress to the next level if EN4 ever becomes a thing - special shout out to Tyrell for being great whenever I needed him during my albeit brief time at GOV

Tommy Gold

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
1. Your nickname: Tommy Gold
2. The administrator's nickname: Jessica Odds
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Jessica just needs a post of her own and this appreciation is long overdue. I always say it, but Jessica was the most active, and honestly best, curator I had. We got her exactly when we needed someone like her to guide us through the final weeks of my leadership. Such a sweet and funny person to talk to and have a laugh with but when she gets serious we know she's serious. She's always helping and I never hear a bad thing about her from anyone. Was waiting for the day for her to make senior, I'm glad she got the recognition she deserved. I know EN1 state will thrive under her curation

Sait Karahan

Control
Player
1. Your nickname: Sait Karahan
2. The administrator's nickname: Sierra Victor
3. The essence of gratitude (claims) Even if the sky does fall even if they take it all there's no pain that I won't go through even if I have to die for you and when all the fires burn when everything is overturning there's no thing that I won't go through even if I have to die for you.

Top Bottom