Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
figgy rose
Administrators nickname
alex pluxury
Date
Jun 9, 2023
Time
9:12
Proofs
its in me and admins chat

Figgy Kawaii

Player
Player
I was punished for 7 days for something I didnt even do. I dont see how me saying how its stupid that admins dont look at both sides of the situation is disrespectful especially when I made the complaint before my accuser made the complaint and admins respond to them based off because theyre in a gang.Its not fair to anybody if yall just go around sending demorgs and bans without talking with both parties and leaving us to post on forums after we have been given our punishment.I think especially when it comes to robbing I shouldnt have to be robbed than never get my stuff back just to report someone and get them a ban for it. Like punishing a player doesnt get my items back so I hope yall take the time to look through the situation because I truly feel its not fair for me to have to be punished when I was the first person to make the complaint. I should of been the first person you talked to.

Figgy Kawaii

Player
Player
also just wanted to state when I said its stupid, I'm not referring to you I'm referring to the situation in itself. If you thought I was calling you stupid I apologize that wasnt my intentions. Me saying stupid is like me meaning is doesnt make any sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom