Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
FIB_logo2R.png

The Federal Investigation Bureau is currently not hiring new agents.

Hello dear residents of Los Santos, this is you Director of FIB. I am pleased to know you are interested in joining the elite ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau. The Federal Investigation Bureau is now open for applications of two types: Internship and Restoration to Service.

What you will get from the Federal Investigation Bureau:

• Stable salary.
  • Career advancement opportunities.
  • Excellent bonuses for outstanding performance.
  • Professional training from FIB instructors.​
  • Positive work environment.​
  • A chance to take on the most high-profile Law Enforcement work.​
  • Good resume and recommendations for employment in other state organizations.​

Requirements for the candidate:

• Have a clean criminal record.
  • Be at least 15 years old. (( OOC ))
  • Reside in the State of San Andreas for at least 5 years. (( In-game level ))
  • Have valid health insurance.
  • Have an active gun license.
  • Have an active driving license.
  • Have no hand and face tattoos.
  • Have at least a medium-quality backpack. (( level 2 ))
  • Having previous experience in other Law Enforcement organizations is ideal, but not required.
  • For Restoration to Service - one must have previous FIB experience with proof of previous FIB rank.
  • The candidate must be present in the FIB emails. *click* to join.

The application review process for admissions:

• The application is reviewed within 72 hours after the publication of the application.
  • The following individuals are responsible for reviewing the applications: Director of FIB, Deputy Directors of FIB, and Management of the Human Resources Division.
  • The criminal record of the applicant is reviewed within 72 hours.
  • It is prohibited to spam applications.
  • Contacting anyone asking to review your application will result in its automatic rejection.

Application template for the Internship program:

I, Name Surname, request the FIB management to enroll me in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau Academy for permanent service. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

About myself:
How many years have you been residing in the state:
Do you have any experience serving in Law Enforcement agencies:
My email address: (discord username + tag)

Documents:
Copy of passport: (imgur link with a screenshot from M > Statistics)
Employment history: (imgur link with proofs of ranks in any state organizations) (leave empty if you don't have employment history)

Date: DD/MM/YYYY
Signature: Name Surname

Application template for the Restoration to Service program:

I, Name Surname, request the FIB management to restore my service in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

About myself:
How many years have you been residing in the state:
Previous experience in Law Enforcement agencies: (list all)
My email address: (discord username + tag)

Documents:
Copy of passport: (imgur link with a screenshot from M > Statistics)
Proof of past employment in the FIB: (imgur link with a screenshot with proof of previous FIB rank)

Date: DD/MM/YYYY
Signature: Name Surname

Note: make sure you are attaching links as in this example
image.png

Last edited:

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
EXAMPLE APPLICATIONS

INTERNSHIP

I, John Profit, request the FIB management to enroll me in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau Academy for permanent service. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

About myself:
How many years have you been residing in the state: 21 years in the state
Do you have any experience serving in Law Enforcement agencies: No.
My email address: fibdirector

Documents:
Copy of passport: *click*
Employment history: No employment history.

Date: 10/06/2023
Signature: John Profit

RESTORATION TO SERVICE

I, John Profit, request the FIB management to restore my service in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

About myself:
How many years have you been residing in the state: 21 years in the state
Previous experience in Law Enforcement agencies: SAHP Assistant Sheriff, FIB HOD of CID, FIB HOD of HR, FIB Chief of Staff.
My email address: fibdirector

Documents:
Proof of past employment in the FIB: *click*

Date: 10/06/2023
Signature: John Profit

Tuber Pluxury

Player
Player
I, Tuber, am writing to apply for a position within the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) in the GTA role-play community. I am thrilled at the opportunity to contribute my skills and experience to the FIB's mission of upholding law and order and combating crime.

About Myself:

• Past Experience: I was part of the NG (National Guard) and gained valuable experience during my time there. I have honed my teamwork, discipline, and communication skills through various NG operations.
  • Copy of Passport: *click*
  • Proof of past NG experience: *click*
I possess a deep passion for justice and maintaining peace in the city. With my prior experience in the NG, I have developed a strong understanding of the importance of teamwork, following orders, and carrying out missions effectively. I have demonstrated exceptional communication skills and an ability to adapt quickly to changing situations.

I hold all the necessary licenses required for the position, and my English communication skills are excellent. I believe these qualities, along with my determination and dedication, make me a suitable candidate for the FIB.

I am committed to upholding the principles of law enforcement and ensuring the safety and security of the city's residents. I am willing to undergo any necessary training to improve my skills and fulfill the responsibilities of an FIB agent.

Please find attached any additional documents or forms required for the application process. I am available for an interview at your convenience, and I would be grateful for an opportunity to discuss my qualifications further.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the possibility of serving in the FIB and contributing to the city's well-being.

Sincerely,

Tuber

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
I, Tuber, am writing to apply for a position within the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) in the GTA role-play community. I am thrilled at the opportunity to contribute my skills and experience to the FIB's mission of upholding law and order and combating crime.

About Myself:

• Past Experience: I was part of the NG (National Guard) and gained valuable experience during my time there. I have honed my teamwork, discipline, and communication skills through various NG operations.
  • Copy of Passport: *click*
  • Proof of past NG experience: *click*
I possess a deep passion for justice and maintaining peace in the city. With my prior experience in the NG, I have developed a strong understanding of the importance of teamwork, following orders, and carrying out missions effectively. I have demonstrated exceptional communication skills and an ability to adapt quickly to changing situations.

I hold all the necessary licenses required for the position, and my English communication skills are excellent. I believe these qualities, along with my determination and dedication, make me a suitable candidate for the FIB.

I am committed to upholding the principles of law enforcement and ensuring the safety and security of the city's residents. I am willing to undergo any necessary training to improve my skills and fulfill the responsibilities of an FIB agent.

Please find attached any additional documents or forms required for the application process. I am available for an interview at your convenience, and I would be grateful for an opportunity to discuss my qualifications further.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the possibility of serving in the FIB and contributing to the city's well-being.

Sincerely,

Tuber
Rejected
Invalid application format. Please follow the provided templates.

Speed Error

Player
Player
I, Besho Errror request the FIB management to restore my service in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

How many years have you been residing in the state: 24 years in the state
Previous experience in Law Enforcement agencies:Chief of Staff.: SAHP, Chief of HR,
My email address: Besho Error#8522

Documents:
Proof of past employment in the FIB : *click*

Date: 11/06/2023
Signature: Besho Errror

Last edited:

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
I, Besho Errror request the FIB management to restore my service in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

How many years have you been residing in the state: 24 years in the state
Previous experience in Law Enforcement agencies:Chief of Staff.: SAHP, Chief of HR,
My email address: Besho Error#8522

Documents:

Date: 11/06/2023
Signature: Besho Errror
Approved

You will be contacted soon. Please allow up to 24 hours for a background check.

Ethan Pluxury

LSPD & Bloods Curator
Player
I, Robin Pluxury request the FIB management to restore my service in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

How many years have you been residing in the state: 5 years in state
Previous experience in Law Enforcement agencies: DHOD of Spec Ops FIB City 2, Chief of Staff LSPD City2, HOD of HR LSPD City 2
My email address: Robin Federal#0889

Documents:

Date: 15/06/2023
Signature: Robin Pluxury

Last edited:

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
I, Robin Pluxury request the FIB management to restore my service in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

Previous experience in Law Enforcement agencies: DHOD of Spec Ops FIB City 2, Chief of Staff LSPD City2, HOD of HR LSPD City 2

Documents:

Approved

You will be contacted soon. Please allow up to 24 hours for a background check.​

yasinbyn

Player
Player
(please delete forum as I'm unable to do it.)

Last edited:

Calvin Cruise

Player
Player
I, Calvin Cruise request the FIB management to restore my service in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

How many years have you been residing in the state: 19 years in state
Previous experience in Law Enforcement agencies: 00Agent FIB , HR LSPD , Chief Of Staff SAHP , Deputy of USSS GOV
My email address: Calvin Cruise#1123

Documents:

Copy of passport:*click*

Date: 16/06/2023
Signature: Calvin Cruise

Rishi Burner

Player
Player
I, Itachi Kukreja, request the FIB management to restore my service in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

About myself:
How many years have you been residing in the state: 11
Previous experience in Law Enforcement agencies: FIB, LSPD, SAHP, NG
My email address: DarthVader#6595

Documents:

Date: 03/08/2000
Signature: Itachi Kukreja

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
I, Calvin Cruise request the FIB management to restore my service in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

How many years have you been residing in the state: 19 years in state
Previous experience in Law Enforcement agencies: 00Agent FIB , HR LSPD , Chief Of Staff SAHP , Deputy of USSS GOV
My email address: Calvin Cruise#1123

Documents:

Copy of passport:*click*

Date: 16/06/2023
Signature: Calvin Cruise
Approved

You will be contacted soon. Please allow up to 24 hours for a background check

Rejected

Failed the background check​

Last edited:

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
I, Itachi Kukreja, request the FIB management to restore my service in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

About myself:
How many years have you been residing in the state: 11
Previous experience in Law Enforcement agencies: FIB, LSPD, SAHP, NG
My email address: DarthVader#6595

Documents:

Date: 03/08/2000
Signature: Itachi Kukreja
Approved

You will be contacted soon. Please allow up to 24 hours for a background check​

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player

Documents:

Approved

Lindo Barnes

Player
Player
FIB_logo2R.png

The Federal Investigation Bureau is hiring agents!

Hello dear residents of Los Santos, this is you Director of FIB. I am pleased to know you are interested in joining the elite ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau. The Federal Investigation Bureau is now open for applications of two types: Internship and Restoration to Service.

What you will get from the Federal Investigation Bureau:

• Stable salary.
  • Career advancement opportunities.
  • Excellent bonuses for outstanding performance.
  • Professional training from FIB instructors.​
  • Positive work environment.​
  • A chance to take on the most high-profile Law Enforcement work.​
  • Good resume and recommendations for employment in other state organizations.​

Requirements for the candidate:

• Have a clean criminal record.
  • Be at least 15 years old. (( OOC ))
  • Reside in the State of San Andreas for at least 5 years. (( In-game level ))
  • Have valid health insurance.
  • Have an active gun license.
  • Have an active driving license.
  • Have no hand and face tattoos.
  • Have at least a medium-quality backpack. (( level 2 ))
  • Having previous experience in other Law Enforcement organizations is ideal, but not required.
  • For Restoration to Service - one must have previous FIB experience with proof of previous FIB rank.
  • The candidate must be present in the FIB emails. *click* to join.

The application review process for admissions:

• The application is reviewed within 72 hours after the publication of the application.
  • The following individuals are responsible for reviewing the applications: Director of FIB, Deputy Directors of FIB, and Management of the Human Resources Division.
  • The criminal record of the applicant is reviewed within 72 hours.
  • It is prohibited to spam applications.
  • Contacting anyone asking to review your application will result in its automatic rejection.

Restoration to Service program:

I,Lindo Clover, request the FIB management to restore my service in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

About myself:
How many years have you been residing in the state:11
Previous experience in Law Enforcement agencies: (list all)
NG
LSPD
FIB
EMS

My email address: (Lindø#9176)

Documents:
Proof of past employment in the FIB:*Click*

Date: 02/21/2023
Signature: Lindo Clover

Note: make sure you are attaching links as in this example
image.png

Marco Verlice

Jay's Boyfriend
Player
I, Marco Lucinto, request the FIB management to enroll me in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau Academy for permanent service. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

About myself:
How many years have you been residing in the state: 5 years
Do you have any experience serving in Law Enforcement agencies: No experience
My email address: (discord username + tag) koyshira

Documents:
Copy of passport: (imgur link with a screenshot from M > Statistics) *click*
Employment history: (imgur link with proofs of ranks in any state organizations) (leave empty if you don't have employment history)

Date: 24/06/2023
Signature: Marco Lucinto

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
I, Marco Lucinto, request the FIB management to enroll me in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau Academy for permanent service. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

About myself:
How many years have you been residing in the state: 5 years
Do you have any experience serving in Law Enforcement agencies: No experience
My email address: (discord username + tag) koyshira

Documents:
Copy of passport: (imgur link with a screenshot from M > Statistics) *click*

Signature: Marco Lucinto
Approved

Cypher Jhonson

Player
Player
I, Cypher topG, request the FIB management to enroll me in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau Academy for permanent service. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

About myself:
How many years have you been residing in the state: 11 years
Do you have any experience serving in Law Enforcement agencies: LSPD Deputy Commissioner NG Captian
My email address: Cypher TopG#0075

Documents:
Copy of passport: click
Employment history: click

Signature:
Cypher TopG

Last edited:

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
I, Cypher topG, request the FIB management to enroll me in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau Academy for permanent service. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

About myself:
How many years have you been residing in the state: 11 years
Do you have any experience serving in Law Enforcement agencies: LSPD Deputy Commissioner NG Captian
My email address: Cypher TopG#0075

Documents:
Copy of passport: click
Employment history: click

Signature:
Cypher TopG
Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom