Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krishna Parker

Krishna Parker
Player
I am Krishna Kumar writing to apply for a position within the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) in the GTA role-play community. I am thrilled at the opportunity to contribute my skills and experience to the FIB's mission of upholding law and order and combating crime.

About Myself:

• Past Experience: I was part of the NG (National Guard) in EN 2 as Colonel , FIB as Deputy Head of Department, LSPD as DHOD, SAHP As COS AND GOV as Deputy Director and En-3 I am serving as COS.
I got a lots of experience and have idea about FIB system how they works and how the works goes of FIB.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the possibility of serving in the FIB and contributing to the city's well-being.

Sincerely,

Krishna Kumar

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
I am Krishna Kumar writing to apply for a position within the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) in the GTA role-play community. I am thrilled at the opportunity to contribute my skills and experience to the FIB's mission of upholding law and order and combating crime.

About Myself:

• Past Experience: I was part of the NG (National Guard) in EN 2 as Colonel , FIB as Deputy Head of Department, LSPD as DHOD, SAHP As COS AND GOV as Deputy Director and En-3 I am serving as COS.
I got a lots of experience and have idea about FIB system how they works and how the works goes of FIB.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the possibility of serving in the FIB and contributing to the city's well-being.

Sincerely,

Krishna Kumar
Rejected

Incorrect Format. Please use the provided templates when applying.

Ryan Laswell

Player
Player
I, Ryan Makarov, request the FIB management to enroll me in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau Academy for permanent service. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

About myself:
How many years have you been residing in the state: 15 years in the state
Do you have any experience serving in Law Enforcement Agencies: No.
My email address: berkaykya / BerkayKYA #5107

Documents:
Copy of passport: *click*
Employment history: No employment history.

Date: 29/06/2023
Signature: Ryan Makarov

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
I, Ryan Makarov, request the FIB management to enroll me in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau Academy for permanent service. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

About myself:
How many years have you been residing in the state: 15 years in the state
Do you have any experience serving in Law Enforcement Agencies: No.
My email address: berkaykya / BerkayKYA #5107

Documents:
Employment history: No employment history.

Date: 29/06/2023
Signature: Ryan Makarov
Approved

You will be contacted soon. Please allow up to 24 hours for a background check.​

Madhav Barnes

Player
Player
I, Madhav Vella , request the FIB management to restore my service in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

About myself:
How many years have you been residing in the state: 13 Years In state
Previous experience in Law Enforcement agencies: SAHP Deputy Head Of department of IA , Fib Special agent , LSPD DHOD OF swat
My email address: Madhav#madhavyt12
Documents:
Copy of passport: Proof of past employment in the FIB:
Date: 03/07/2023
Signature: Madhav Vella

Naomi Profit

Player
Player
I, Naomi Profit, request the FIB management to enroll me in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau Academy for permanent service. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

About myself:
How many years have you been residing in the state: 5
Do you have any experience serving in Law Enforcement agencies: None
My email address: (tessichu)

Documents:

Date: 04/07/2023
Signature: Naomi Profit

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
I, Madhav Vella , request the FIB management to restore my service in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

About myself:
How many years have you been residing in the state: 13 Years In state
Previous experience in Law Enforcement agencies: SAHP Deputy Head Of department of IA , Fib Special agent , LSPD DHOD OF swat
My email address: Madhav#madhavyt12
Documents:
Copy of passport: Proof of past employment in the FIB:
Date: 03/07/2023
Signature: Madhav Vella
Approved

You will be contacted soon. Please allow up to 24 hours for a background check.

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
I, Naomi Profit, request the FIB management to enroll me in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau Academy for permanent service. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

About myself:
How many years have you been residing in the state: 5
Do you have any experience serving in Law Enforcement agencies: None
My email address: (tessichu)

Documents:

Date: 04/07/2023
Signature: Naomi Profit
Approved

You will be contacted soon. Please allow up to 24 hours for a background check.

Pranjal Gupta

Player
Player
I, Pranjal Gupta, request the FIB management to enroll me in the ranks of the Federal Investigation Bureau Academy for permanent service. I am familiar with the terms of the contract and agree to comply with them. Attached to this application, I am enclosing a form with answers to the questions and documents.

About myself:
How many years have you been residing in the state: 8 years
Do you have any experience serving in Law Enforcement agencies: In LSPD and in city 2 I have exp of LSPD- Deputy Chief of Police, NG- Lt. General, FIB- OO Handler
My email address: (discord username + tag) pranjalfederal

Documents:
Copy of passport: Employment history: ,
Note- I have a copy of en 2

Date: 06/07/2023
Signature: Pranjal Gupta

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom