Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
olle smiley
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 10, 2023
Time of violation
3:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sctYBh6av8Y

olle

Player
Player
you are locking onto those people. Look at lock by mistake 00.15 and 00.19 you lock while in rolling animation? STOP CHEATING

Frontoking

Player
Player
yeah if i was locking i would also lock onto the dude falling off the cliff at the beggining of the video, good try man watch the video they are all bunched up in a corner its not hard to miss sorry man gg learn to hold the l, im not isma martines or santana smiley the guy who literally returned to your family who just got back from cheats

Frontoking

Player
Player
im welcome to a pc check at any moment sorry man you guys shouldnt be all bunched up like that it makes you easy targets

Russo Bianchi

Player
Player
yeah if i was locking i would also lock onto the dude falling off the cliff at the top, good try man watch the video they are all bunched up in a corner its not hard to miss sorry man gg learn to hold the l, im not isma martines or santana smiley the guy who literally returned to your family who just got back from cheats
where is shawn spice? Rahil sahil? Speedicus marcus and now Ape tit talking about others cheating sure :D

Pudge

Player
Player
Nice range of bullets bro they cant reach you but you can gg bro you are top player in this server.

Frontoking

Player
Player
Nice range of bullets bro they cant reach you but you can gg bro you are top player in this server.
are you okay? lmfao first aim lock proved wrong, then i have multiple accounts/ admins can check/ and now i shoot outside of range? homie lmfao go to advanced graphics options when you press esc, then go to render distance scaling and tune it to half way through so it doesnt break your frames, your welcome, there isnt a cheat that can shoot outside of range, im done replying to you guys as you are just poking now, i said gg man and posted more then i could have out of respect gg man enjoy your night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom