Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Random punching and shooting and provaking|273473,155207,276220

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Grace Serio
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 10, 2023
Time of violation
05:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/yNM8p3uUeAU

Grace serio

Player
Player
please stop provaking and you can see there that one of the guys was telling me to shoot him as well

SleezyGames

Player
Player
A. How the **** were we metagaming?
B. add about 6 minutes to the front of that clip, you were rdming across the street. I will happily take my "Random" Punching, but their is no DEATH match in this video... no one died, I was not in my opinion provoking, I was more questioning why they wanted to rdm us... but as you can see I (id 273473) could not speak.

Grace serio

Player
Player
B. add about 6 minutes to the front of that clip, you were rdming across the street. I will happily take my "Random" Punching, but their is no DEATH match in this video... no one died, I was not in my opinion provoking, I was more questioning why they wanted to rdm us... but as you can see I (id 273473) could not speak.
so if in my opinion i am not doing provoking or anything that mean its all ok do what i want cuase of my opinion you ant nothing like your opinion

SleezyGames

Player
Player
I didn't say I WASN'T provoking, just stating how I interpreted it.. I'm at the admins mercy obviously at this point. But why break rp, by rdming us, run down the street, come back, and act like we're gonna rp when YOU broke rp..

To the admins of this server, I am sorry, you deal with so many baited reports a day its wild...

Grace serio

Player
Player
here I was not in my opinion provoking

Mrobin

Player
Player
Rejected - RDM | 190594

RDM at my fam house, which is declined because the recording started when the RDM started happening. No RP was initiated before hand to be able to record moments before. This is at (5:00) and in their report comes back to area (5:20) to which they get confronted and they act like nothing happen.
I was in the ally (56sec into video) watching her change clothes making me think she was trying to RDM again so i started talking NON RP CHAT to which she replied in RP CHAT…after seeing she was still mixing i started talking in RP CHAT.

Last edited:

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Approved

273473 will recieve punishment for MRP (Mass Random Punching)
190594 will recieve punishment for Powergaming​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom