Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
rahil_sahil
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 1, 2023
Time of violation
0:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/380121/#post-1382633

rahil_sahil

Player
Player
Heard they were asking where i'm at, im right here snitching.
Id 150669 got banned for no pov, goes on a twink id 279989 and fails a pc check for cheats and is now back on his main..? Shouldn't his main be banned too?
here is the thread he got banned in Reviewed - Pov Request ID: 279989 for failed pc check
LOCK thread for senior administrator please.

nion

Player
Player
Forum warn for offtopic
Id 150669 got banned for no pov, goes on a twink id 279989 and fails a pc check for cheats and is now back on his main..? Shouldn't his main be banned too?
here is the thread he got banned in Reviewed - Pov Request ID: 279989 for failed pc check
he got pc check and they find nothing he got banned for not having full pov in 1 event so only 30 day ban and now he is back

rahil_sahil

Player
Player
Forum warn for offtopic
he got pc check and they find nothing he got banned for not having full pov in 1 event so only 30 day ban and now he is back
He got banned on his main 150669 for not having pov correct but on his twink he got banned for a failed pc check. Thread proves this and he needs his main banned now

Santana Smiley

Haiti Mob, Zone 3500
Player
Forum warn for offtopic
:ROFLMAO: you mad funny, where did i get banned for cheats ????

olle

Player
Player
Forum warn for offtopic
Welcome Back Rahil sahil

Russo Bianchi

Player
Player
Forum warn for offtopic
So since you got banned for cheats you are accusing others now? Your forum account should be blocked for opening unnecessary threads and deceiving admins numerous times and then getting banned for actually cheating.

Frontoking

Player
Player
Forum warn for offtopic
So since you got banned for cheats you are accusing others now? Your forum account should be blocked for opening unnecessary threads and deceiving admins numerous times and then getting banned for actually cheating.
its not deceiving are you okay? he literally linked the forums of him failing pc check, so what we pick and chose what cheaters come back to the game now? since when, once a cheater always a cheater its sad that you smileys stick up for cheaters while accusing others of cheats, its stated in the rules once banned for cheats then its a lifetime ban, so we are pick and choose which cheaters can return to the project now?

rahil_sahil

Player
Player
Forum warn for offtopic
Go find any evidence of me being banned for cheats. I've never been banned for cheats, just changed my name ingame and went on a vacation. I'm on currently as we speak. You guys made up a rumor I got banned because I haven't been online...? Stop spreading shit or maybe your english isnt the best and you mean something else. Not my problem, never been banned for cheats unlike santana.

.mxrcel

perm banned.
Player
Forum warn for offtopic
Go find any evidence of me being banned for cheats. I've never been banned for cheats, just changed my name ingame and went on a vacation. I'm on currently as we speak. You guys made up a rumor I got banned because I haven't been online...? Stop spreading shit or maybe your english isnt the best and you mean something else. Not my problem, never been banned for cheats unlike santana.
you accusing santana cause you scared of him you know damn right if you was with your girlfriend and santana pulled up you would just hand your girlfriend over to him you npc

rahil_sahil

Player
Player
Forum warn for offtopic
you accusing santana cause you scared of him you know damn right if you was with your girlfriend and santana pulled up you would just hand your girlfriend over to him you npc
Just because you look up to Santana like you do allah doesn't mean I do, pretty sure you both need to be more worried about getting clean water supply before a girlfriend. Now stop practicing your english on my forums post and go elsewhere.

XavQ

Player
Player
Forum warn for offtopic
wish I never saw this post, lost half my brain cells reading this. but yeah pretty blatant obvious that santanas cheating. the semi god isma even called him out

Marcus hollo

Player
Player
Forum warn for offtopic
Imagine Snitching what life do u have just because he is better then u so you decide lets try to get someone banned for nothing just because u think doesn't mean that they are doing that. so please learn u are dogshit compared to some people lmao get a life.

Marcus hollo

Player
Player
Forum warn for offtopic
its not deceiving are you okay? he literally linked the forums of him failing pc check, so what we pick and chose what cheaters come back to the game now? since when, once a cheater always a cheater its sad that you smileys stick up for cheaters while accusing others of cheats, its stated in the rules once banned for cheats then its a lifetime ban, so we are pick and choose which cheaters can return to the project now?
The Smileys don't promote/use cheats just because some of them are better u think no way they cant be better then some people so they must be cheating lmao. imagine u can also get a life.

Russo Bianchi

Player
Player
Forum warn for offtopic
Reviewed - Pov Request | 293285
image.png

TALK MORE SHIT, lmao cheater

olle

Player
Player
Forum warn for offtopic
see you soon bro pro player .

Marcus hollo

Player
Player
Forum warn for offtopic
So what games are u playing now u are banned for refusing a pc check lmao
but what ever games ur playing now i bet ur cheating in them as well shit player overall

DenniRoadman

Player
Player
Forum warn for offtopic
but what ever games ur playing now i bet ur cheating in them as well shit player overall
im gonna keep cheating on grand rp what do you mean? its just a minor set back for a major comeback you know?

DenniRoadman

Player
Player
Forum warn for offtopic
im a professional cheater why do you think i know isma is cheating? we using the same cheat lmfao but ill be online like today or tomorrow dont worry this is literally just a set back for a major come back you cant stop me pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom