Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
kakashi hellfire
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 11, 2023
Time of violation
7:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tvcZp0A-Qe0

vAnimated

Player
Player
third party POV!
What do you mean third party? He was here in the situation and observed me giving you demands. How is it third party if he was here in the situation? Not to mention there was an active shoutout here to begin with, if you did not wish to get shot down maybe you shouldn’t be running towards where people are shooting as that is completely unreleastic

vAnimated

Player
Player
Not only that his pov proves I wasn’t just sitting there quietly aiming and that it proves I was actually speaking, demanding you to leave the area

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
What do you mean third party? He was here in the situation and observed me giving you demands. How is it third party if he was here in the situation? Not to mention there was an active shoutout here to begin with, if you did not wish to get shot down maybe you shouldn’t be running towards where people are shooting as that is completely unreleastic
It will be considered as third party bcoz who uploaded the POV was not directly connected to the situation, and it also seems that you guys were on some third party software coz its real hard to hear the demands from that far soo much clearly using in-game mechanics, I wonder how you heard everything in a good loud voice

Evan Federal

Sure?
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 3177 will receive the punishment for Gen Rule 6.15.
(The demands were given by ID 3177 but wasn't audible to any other In-Game)
(Gen Rule 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. WARN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom