Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica white

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Jamie Mills
  2. Your age: 26
  3. Time zone: GMT
  4. Average online per day: 8-12
  5. Your Discord: Jamie mils#7189
  6. Your Nickname: Jamie Dior
  7. Your ID: 3916
Additional information
  1. Leader of SAHP

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?

• I have played Grand RP for way over half a year now, experiencing everything it has to other from legal to illegal from being poor to being rich which has been a fun and eye opening experience, I first started playing Grand RP in EN2 where i built myself up to becoming the LSPD leader, carrying this experience on to EN3 i have became the AG, Deputy Governor and current Lt. General with all of this experience on my back i believe i have the full ability, dedication and passion to becoming the tenth SAHP leader

• I was in SAHP under the great Sam DeGray where I served as his district attorney. This was a very engaging and a learning curve for me as I was challenged and faced with any and all situations where I learnt what to do and how to act in certain situations. My SAHP experience goes far beyond DA in travels through back into EN2, With my ability to adapt to different situations and my extensive knowledge and interest in the law i know i could lead the troopers of San Andreas

• I would like to be leader of SAHP as i feel i made some small mistakes during my LSPD leadership which is good and i value as it helped me to grow and learn from my mistakes, but i wish to take this leadership to continue where i left off and to make the best term possible and to go down the history books

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organisation.

I believe you should meet with other LEOs on a regular basis to strengthen your friendship and sustain high-level roleplay. I believe that there should be a portion of minimum active hours for all ranks so that organisations may provide their best because they have more active players.

I believe that open recruitment drives should be held at least twice a week so that the organisation may attract the majority of gamers in the city at all hours of the day and night. LEO high leadership should personally oversee the FTO department to ensure that all players receive adequate and timely training.

My idea is to create distinct divisions with different functions in departments to assist the company work efficiently and with adequate roleplaying

- SWAT - Special Weapons And Tactics will be the elite fighting force of SAHP, They will take lead in any and all combat situations such as store robberies, hostage situation ect. To ensure that everyone gets out unharmed and executes these spec ops to the utmost standard. They will also work alongside with FIB to conduct drug busts and drug raids to wipe the streets of cannabis plantations

HR - Human Resources will conduct all the training, interviews and hiring of SAHP, They will be the best trained officers and will do multiple state waves, This will be a very important division in SAHP which often gets overlooked, they will be held to the highest level of RP

IA - Internal Affairs they will ensure that all officers conduct them self in the right manner while on and off duty as they are representing SAHP, They will conduct licence, bodycam, vehicle and body checks randomly on our soldiers so we can be certain that everyone is following the code of procedures

HWP - Highway patrol in my experience quickly becoming inactive and not used in SAHP, We will change this and make it very active as the highway is hotspot for gangs and families to rob but it is so vital to the running of our city and as SAHP it is our right to ensure that EVERY citizens feels safe no matter the costs

Elon Moose

Former FIB & SAHP Leader
Player
Approved

You have been selected for SAHP interview!

The interview will take place Friday 16/06/2023 at 18:00 ST
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please Contact us on DMs (el5. , acegalante, brad f#1874) as soon as possible in the discord.​

Oghi Flann

Retired Senior State
Player
Rejected.

Failed interview.

Take some time to go over all rules and we look forward to you applying again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom